Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

I’m passed that stage of my life lol. I’m getting into IT and if I write again, it won’t be about sports

Was refeering this tournament this weekend. One of the coaches looked that that dude with the dreads that do the peace sign then disappears. Like that shit was uncanny af how much they looked alike.

Pretty decent weekend for the most part in the gym I was in. The other gym had the fuckery from what I was told. Parents were about to fight parents. Coaches were about to fight kids. Smh

I don’t think I could ever be a ref. Couldn’t take all those people be mad and shit. Some are just looking for a reason for conflict smh

I don’t think I could ever be a ref. Couldn’t take all those people be mad and shit. Some are just looking for a reason for conflict smh
I took a different approach this weekend lol

I didn't realize how out of referee shape I was so I was knotted up in my calves and shit bad. My knee was flaring up. Shit was just bad.

A lot of these niggas who call themselves coaches are just imitating shit they think they see on TV. Man I heard so many coaches cursing at kids. It don't make no sense. Anyway, if a coach asks me something and was respectful with it, I would just say, coach I didn't see it but I'll look for it the next trip down the court.

I'll find a couple fouls to call and that shut them up. The issue is when they expect me to call some shit that's not in my area instead of talking to that official so when that happened, I just said, I'll talk to him coach and they would let it go. Well most of the time.

Some of them just have kids that just aren't that talented and because they don't know how to teach the game, they try to give the officials a hard time to beg for calls to go in their favor. Nah b

I took a different approach this weekend lol

I didn't realize how out of referee shape I was so I was knotted up in my calves and shit bad. My knee was flaring up. Shit was just bad.

A lot of these niggas who call themselves coaches are just imitating shit they think they see on TV. Man I heard so many coaches cursing at kids. It don't make no sense. Anyway, if a coach asks me something and was respectful with it, I would just say, coach I didn't see it but I'll look for it the next trip down the court.

I'll find a couple fouls to call and that shut them up. The issue is when they expect me to call some shit that's not in my area instead of talking to that official so when that happened, I just said, I'll talk to him coach and they would let it go. Well most of the time.

Some of them just have kids that just aren't that talented and because they don't know how to teach the game, they try to give the officials a hard time to beg for calls to go in their favor. Nah b
You ever had one of these moments

RhDiaYBf656BV0I9DVR5djR4l6SkHvlzw5SJRBierFE.jpg

Bruh...why is everyone saying Troy Aikman looks like your boy Hov?? LOL.....

Back