Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

It used to be the shit with us in the cheap seats what’s on your mind thread. Think it was like 2-3 year run of us talking shit in there like 10-15 of us in there regularly

US Marine was the ultimate Lebron stan
Crude(Pelicans fans used to be deep)
Smokelahoma
DoubleTee

So how has y’all 2020 been? I got fired from my job 2 days after Kobe died and had a job waiting for me in March but the next day was when the NBA shut down and I just started working again a few weeks ago. I still wear a mask and practice social distancing when I can and really don’t go out to hang with friends much anymore. How about y’all?

2020 been cool.

Getting better at IEP writing / meetings for my students and their parents; got a $1250 bonus this school year for goin hard in the overworked Math department, and the wife and I closed on our new house yesterday.

Just gotta study for the GRE and start this Grad School.

I purposely didn’t watch any new Netflix shows because I’m assuming there’s gonna be no college football or NFL season this year so I’ll be watching lots of Netflix when all this is confirmed

All they need is a b-ball team and they are set. The irony that both Vegas and Seattle could have both an nba and nhl team in the near future

Back