Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

How yall be washed in ya 30's? I was still running sub 11 100 meters. Shit I still spar in the gym with my sons. Not everyone is a fitness freak but try to stay active. When you can't make yo ladies' legs shake anymore. THEN you are washed.

I mainly be joking about the washed thing. When I talk about being washed most of the time it’s about how I got injuries do regular shit like when I fucked up my knee at the movies lol

I did get back in the gym recently though

I finally started playing ball again. Was afraid of re-rupturing my Achilles. First night I was scrub status. Last night though I was on my pre-injury shit again!

And I’m paying the price today, smh. Knee on retired basketball player status. Hurts like hell. Should be good to go again by next week’s games though. Feels great to get back at it again.

I'm not washed

For me it's about me not having the patience to do shit I did when I was in my 20s

I don't go out to clubs or large parties. It's usually kickbacks and dinner parties these days

Going to the movies in the day time to avoid crowds, etc..

But I definitely don't heal as fast as I used to lol. That's definitely washed

Nah being washed is when your wife wants to go out for dinner but you don’t wanna go because you don’t feel like taking a shower and putting clothes on

Or if you do go, you dressed bummy as hell and make no attempt to dress up. No effort to look good for your spouse

Back