Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

They recently got bought out and the new owner fired one of the writers for refusing to “stick to sports,” which led to the rest of their staff quitting en masse as a protest.

Yea i read about that. They just couldn’t come back since the new owner is apparently gone?

At least your barber is in town. Barber been in Jamaica since New Year’s Eve and I desperately need a haircut. Should be back in a few days. Was too scared to go to another barber at the shop.

At least your barber is in town. Barber been in Jamaica since New Year’s Eve and I desperately need a haircut. Should be back in a few days. Was too scared to go to another barber at the shop.
Bro my barber just up and left one time and I ain’t know until I called to make an appointment lol

I had to find a new barber and not until a month ago did I find another one

my old one left probably last may

Bro my barber just up and left one time and I ain’t know until I called to make an appointment lol

I had to find a new barber and not until a month ago did I find another one

my old one left probably last may

My shit is thinnng and the way my barber cuts it, it’s decent so I’m top scared another barber will fuck it up lol

They’ll fuck it up

that Spanish barber I went to in the interim pushed my line back and had me contemplating coming home

nigga made me think it was me

I got some castor oil and a new barber and now I’m BACK

Rogaine been working for me. My shit was bad in late 2017 but it’s somewhat been growing back

I thought that was only for white people

i was skeptical but it’s not that expensive considering CVS/caremark keep sending me 40% off coupons every week so it goes from $54 to like $32 for 3 bottles of the foam

I'm thankful my hairline never retreated and these waves immaculate. I just got a grey patch and damn near my whole goatee grey

I'm thankfully my hairline intact and these waves immaculate. I just got a grey patch and damn near near my whole goatee grey

I actually just shaved my beard down to a goatee. The white hair in the beard was getting to be too much lol. About 35% of my beard was Caucasian colored

Back