Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

lol how she strongarmed the number on you?

Lol I’m sitting at my desk listening to music and then all of a sudden I see a shadow over me. It was her friend. She was loud!! Telling me her homegirl was interested in me and shit. She had told me this months ago but I completely forgot about it. Then she gave me her friends “stats:” 28, no kids, good credit, owns her home and drives a Lexus. I was like

But she looks average and she’s kinda chubby. And her friend was yet again loud, this time in the break room when I was in there and her and her friend just so happened to be there as well.

Lol I’m sitting at my desk listening to music and then all of a sudden I see a shadow over me. It was her friend. She was loud!! Telling me her homegirl was interested in me and shit. She had told me this months ago but I completely forgot about it. Then she gave me her friends “stats:” 28, no kids, good credit, owns her home and drives a Lexus. I was like

View attachment 174675

But she looks average and she’s kinda chubby. And her friend was yet again loud, this time in the break room when I was in there and her and her friend just so happened to be there as well.
Just do it

worst case scenario is you had sex

do it good enough and you can drive that Lexus to work

I haven’t banged a black woman in months. Don’t think I’ve ever had relations with a coworker. First time for everything right?
Don’t get peer pressured into this bruh, lol. All pussy ain’t good pussy. And those chicks obviously off. Shit go sideways and your business will be all over the workplace. You ok with people knowing you smashed? Cause that shit will be known by the whole office before you get to work the next day, lol.

2 places I need peace. Home and work.

Don’t get peer pressured into this bruh, lol. All pussy ain’t good pussy. And those chicks obviously off. Shit go sideways and your business will be all over the workplace. You ok with people knowing you smashed? Cause that shit will be known by the whole office before you get to work the next day, lol.

Don’t listen to this guy

once they found out you was in her guts that lets the other women know what time it is

I don’t care for it since I’ve been looking for another job anyway though I try to be a private person at the job. We’ll see

Don’t listen to this guy

once they found out you was in her guts that lets the other women know what time it is
Yeah, time to run away from the low standards having nigga that will fuck anything and might have something because of that.

Or, she tell everybody his dick game trash when he stops fucking with her.

Back