Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

Nope! lol.....

Although I will be downtown later tonight and I'll be back DT Sunday before the game so I'll more than likely hit something up.

@Lukewarmice all up in that muhphucka tho. Of course it's business (work) and pleasure for him.

Cam got this new cigar lounge he opened up this weekend over in Castleberry I wanted to check out. But then I heard some shit bout $500 tickets and was like I'm good.

Cam got this new cigar lounge he opened up this weekend over in Castleberry I wanted to check out. But then I heard some shit bout $500 tickets and was like I'm good.

Bruh I ain't know you lived in the city, I just assumed u were in Fla.

I didn't know Cam had a new spot. I go to Highland Cigar Co. and a spot off Camp Creek every now and again.....

That $500 gotta be some kinda VIP package/table that come with some cigars and a bottle. They'd prolly have to thrown in a bitch too for me to phuck wit it. lol

Feelin all sad

my neighbor died suddenly she had a brain aneurysm and it burst, she collapsed by her car right in front of the crib

sweet old lady

I was just talking to her last week when that wack antarctica siberia weather came through. Askin about the heat in our apts

my old neighbors were rowdy and rambunctious I almost threw hands wit these niggas at 4am cuz they woke me up and my new neighbor was quiet and courteous so I appreciated her compared to them other hooligans

Sad man

Feelin all sad

my neighbor died suddenly she had a brain aneurysm and it burst, she collapsed by her car right in front of the crib

sweet old lady

I was just talking to her last week when that wack antarctica siberia weather came through. Askin about the heat in our apts

my old neighbors were rowdy and rambunctious I almost threw hands wit these niggas at 4am cuz they woke me up and my new neighbor was quiet and courteous so I appreciated her compared to them other hooligans

Sad man

I know how that feel. One of my bestfriends died of one my senior year in college.

We went to high school and college together.

It was crazy the day before he and some other people came by the crib and the next day he was dead.

Shit fucked me up bad. I tried going to sleep but my head would hurt so I'm thinking I may get one as well.

Only way I could go to sleep was my smoking a blunt and having a few drinks.

Should have got grief counseling now that I look back on it

Sorry to hear Tommy. My condolences

She aint related to me man wtf

it's just fucked up you live in the building you see the same people comin & goin all the time and she gone just like that

car gone everything, she got a package just sittin in the front I don't even know what to do with it's a box with her name on it

She aint related to me man wtf

it's just fucked up you live in the building you see the same people comin & goin all the time and she gone just like that

car gone everything, she got a package just sittin in the front I don't even know what to do with it's a box with her name on it

It’s sad regardless. Like you said seeing them often and the next time you gonna see them is in their casket for the last time. Life is real short

My homegirl called me yesterday said she believes her 16 y/o son gay, he was caught doin some homo stuff and she went thru his phone and found some suspect conversations

I'm on the phone like

219ytet.gif

I didn't know wtf to tell her damn

Back