Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

Sometimes when I’m bored at work I go to the vanilla forums and look up the cheap seats what’s on your mind thread and see how active it was for a few years. There were like 10-15 us in there consistently talking about random shit. Shame we can’t get that in here nowadays

Sometimes when I’m bored at work I go to the vanilla forums and look up the cheap seats what’s on your mind thread and see how active it was for a few years. There were like 10-15 us in there consistently talking about random shit. Shame we can’t get that in here nowadays

The Off-Topic thread is always moving.

Sorry man I'll post more in here

You're welcome.

Y'all need to start branching out to other areas, that's why this thread not jumping because the random talk is in the right sub forum

a dude I referee with got attacked by a cac parent at a middle school game he was calling last weekend

couldnt have been me

a dude I referee with got attacked by a cac parent at a middle school game he was calling last weekend

couldnt have been me

I hope I’m never one of those parents who lives through their child playing sports

I hope I’m never one of those parents who lived through their child playing sports

im not gon say the dude deserved to be pressed, but he be the ref you be screaming at on tv asking "what tf are you looking at" and wanna lay hands on him lol

but the facility want him to press charges against the cac, but he dont want to from what im hearing

I would press charges.

would you?

im not gon say the dude deserved to be pressed, but he be the ref you be screaming at on tv asking "what tf are you looking at" and wanna lay hands on him lol

but the facility want him to press charges against the cac, but he dont want to from what im hearing

I would press charges.

would you?

Depends, did dude win the or lose the fight?

I would press charges.

would you?

Dunno if I would. At times I do feel bad for referees because you can’t catch everything. It’s impossible. And then you deal with idiots who think they know it all

Depends, did dude win the or lose the fight?
from what i heard, it was more of a hard ass shove into the bench of the players and coach. I dont think any punches were exchanged

Im still trying to get the rest of the details..the dude actually work in my building but I dont wanna just go and ask him what happened lol

Dunno if I would. At times I do feel bad for referees because you can’t catch everything. It’s impossible. And then you deal with idiots who think they know it all

brah, i be frustrated as hell with a lot of these dudes

I take the shit serious. I'm always reading up on rules and what is called our "case book". I'm always trying to be in the best shape possible. My uniform is always on point. But this dude, again, not saying he deserved it, but dudes like him make the hard working officials look bad

I know its middle school kids, but when i call those games, i dont never have this kinda shit happen. Im not saying the parent was in the right either. YOU A FUCKING ADULT...you can be out here wilding like that. Make the complaint to the entity that hired him to do games, but dont lay your hands on the official unless he violated your kid or something

Back