Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

@THE_REAL_O.G. .....I'll front the $$$ for you name change. One condition:

You have to confess that Kareem is THE GOAT. To everyone on the ABW.

Confess.....and I'll shall free you from your screen name dungeon.

giphy.gif

@THE_REAL_O.G. .....I'll front the $$$ for you name change. One condition:

You have to confess that Kareem is THE GOAT. To everyone on the ABW.

Confess.....and I'll shall free you from your screen name dungeon.

giphy.gif

I gotta better idea, my tuba blowing friend. Make a poll, and if Kareem wins i give you my entire bank account, and will owe you until i pay a full 5 M's. If Kareem loses, you give me the 5 M's.

I gotta better idea, my tuba blowing friend. Make a poll, and if Kareem wins i give you my entire bank account, and will owe you until i pay a full 5 M's. If Kareem loses, you give me the 5 M's.

giphy.gif

1) You ain't got but 1M+ in there....fuck can I do with that?

2) You know as well as I do that:
a. Only you, I, and, maybe like three other people are even old enough to have seen Kareem play, and
b. MJ is all things NBA God around here.

That's a stacked deck. Nah.

giphy.gif

1) You ain't got but 1M+ in there....fuck can I do with that?

2) You know as well as I do that:
a. Only you, I, and, maybe like three other people are even old enough to have seen Kareem play, and
b. MJ is all things NBA God around here.

That's a stacked deck. Nah.

Foh, you said you was 5 when you was watching Kareem. YOU HAVEN'T SEEN HIM PLAY EITHER :uk:

If you are so convinced Kareem is the GOAT nba player, you should be able to put up a good argument and sway the voters your way. The poll options should be a simple yes or no for Kareem no need to even mention any other player. I guarantee that the answer will be no.

Since you ain't finna do none of that you should prolly stop bringing the subject up bcuz you are debating and getting nowhere .

In conclusion:
MJ was a better scorer
MJ was better defensively
MJ was the best player and leader on all of his title teams

In conclusion part 2:
Make a poll or shut the fuck up!

I'm sitting on 10 mil..

Bout to send homie 4 mil so he can change his name because he the only Philly fan who don't catch feelings when I speak facts about Ben Simmons

You still in your feels about Ben?

You should sit down with someone about that. That CAN’T be healthy.

You my nigga @Beta . Let me know when that chick jump you again and i will send my girl cuzzins out there to twist her weave back.
:callme:

That you have a somewhat irrational dislike for that dude?

Yeah, we’ve established that about four months ago.

Last edited:
No one should be surprised right?

It is my belief that things like this have been happening forever, but thanks to social media and smartphones they are now being documented.
Some of it is very serious like when white people call the police on black people because as we know that could put black people’s lives in danger.

On the flip side of that, we have this.

From what we have been told the guy in the black shirt next to the cop was upset at a hard screen and decided to call the police on the guy with the double arm sleeves (FYI if you wearing double arm sleeves to the gym, you are doing too much).

The person who tweeted about it tells BSO that everyone thought it was a joke until the actual police showed up. The cop we are told was more annoyed to have been called to such a trivial matter. The guy in the black shirt should be banned from the gym and all the pickup games in the future.

This ugly ass chick that live in my building be coppin loud off me

Her bf or whatever he is ring my bell talkin bout can he get 7 grams for 50 I was like wat? 'bu bu but on 71st and throop be sellin them'

man get da fuck out my face.

3.5 45 bucks 7 grams 90 I aint givin loud away like them dumb ass corner niggas

Back