Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sports Bar Whats On Your Mind Thread

And not one fuck was given by that dude. That’s some SAVAGERY that went on there.

CJEwxo_UkAEifTt.jpg:orig

yall been watching the flag football tournament on nfl network?

Nah. Forgot it was on. I know some people who are counting the days til training camp but I’m not. I do miss football but it’s not an obsession anymore

So I started my quest of watching new shows on the Netflix. So far I’ve watched dear white people and glow. Both are interesting

Nah. Forgot it was on. I know some people who are counting the days til training camp but I’m not. I do miss football but it’s not an obsession anymore

I feel you. Ive been playing flag for like 13yrs.

Interesting to see it on this big of a stage.

I wanna see how they stack up against these pros...a lot of the pro players are only a couple years removed from thier sport.

I think the biggest thing with the pros will be the flag pulling. And even still...the pro QBs are still making pro throws and the wr/rbs making pro catches.

And a regular nigga not gonna be able to fool a pro defender consistently or fit a pass in a small window...

Finna start up this ABW gofundme so i can get my name changed. This nigga needs 5 M's to make that happen. lol

After a certain length, they kill them. It's not like they're endangered and are treated like a protected species

Back