Welcome To aBlackWeb

SPINOFF: Why do you think a poster is single?

My son plays guitar, piano and sax. He wants me to buy him some drums but I'm going to need to clean my garage for that set up.
Yall don't have basements in NC? If not, gone head and clear that garage out for him. He'll never have to pay for session musicians when he gets his chops.

First, I want to thank my family for being supportive as I continued my higher education journey. When they saw my struggle of work and school, they stepped in to offer financial security so I could focus on my career goals.

Secondly, I want to thank every trap nigga I know. Y'all taught me the game by pointing out how bitch ass niggas like @Chi-Town B would try to sell you "dreams" of "potential" by making females work while he stay home to "become a cop". Y'all taught me the hustle so I'll never have to settle for a House Nigga tryna find his potential.

Third, I want to thank every person I've met on the internet. You all have become like family to me. We've shared some funny ass memories that'll always connect us. It's crazy how miserable people like to keep everyone miserable around them :(

Fourth, shout out to my BOMB ASS NUDES:haa:

View attachment 10467
@Beta

What’s this nigga!?

@Beta

What’s this nigga!?

WeightyInnocentFly-size_restricted.gif

I just re-read the first 5 pages, mannnn we were way more ruthless last year lol we gotta bring that shit back

First, I want to thank my family for being supportive as I continued my higher education journey. When they saw my struggle of work and school, they stepped in to offer financial security so I could focus on my career goals.

Secondly, I want to thank every trap nigga I know. Y'all taught me the game by pointing out how bitch ass niggas like @Chi-Town B would try to sell you "dreams" of "potential" by making females work while he stay home to "become a cop". Y'all taught me the hustle so I'll never have to settle for a House Nigga tryna find his potential.

Third, I want to thank every person I've met on the internet. You all have become like family to me. We've shared some funny ass memories that'll always connect us. It's crazy how miserable people like to keep everyone miserable around them :(

Fourth, shout out to my BOMB ASS NUDES:haa:

View attachment 10467

clarence-laugh-o.gif

Back