Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff thread from the Dr Umar interview.

I'm high at the moment but if I remember correctly it's been in the world 8-10 years
I'm gonna be honest, with the amount of Supporters he has I feel like this should have been finished by now. How hard is it to find contractors? I mean he may be looking for black only contractors but even then, it cannot be this hard.

I could be wrong, cause I don't know shit about contracting, but idk it just really doesn't rub me right that in the interview he claimed over and over no one wants to donate work. That really sent red flags up.

I'm gonna be honest, with the amount of Supporters he has I feel like this should have been finished by now. How hard is it to find contractors? I mean he may be looking for black only contractors but even then, it cannot be this hard.

I could be wrong, cause I don't know shit about contracting, but idk it just really doesn't rub me right that in the interview he claimed over and over no one wants to donate work. That really sent red flags up.

It's not that hard bruh. I think it was the Yah'mean podcast or something like that, but the host had Umar on and tried to put him in contact with a guy that has started a school so that Umar could get some help with things and Umar dismissed it from jump talking about "He's didn't do what I'm trying to do so he can't help me."

It's not that hard bruh. I think it was the Yah'mean podcast or something like that, but the host had Umar on and tried to put him in contact with a guy that has started a school so that Umar could get some help with things and Umar dismissed it from jump talking about "He's didn't do what I'm trying to do so he can't help me."

Wow

He wants someone to do the work for free. He said it himself. He'll tell you support black businesses though. Con man.

You have that energy for white on white crime, but not a black man conning black people.
Uuh exactly? Lol

You have that energy for a SUSPECTED con man but not a murderous white supremacist?

Newsflash buddy: umar is not your enemy

Kyle Rittenhouse is.

Umar speaks in your best interest

Kyle murdered people marching in your best interest

Fuck who my nigga?

Uuh exactly? Lol

You have that energy for a SUSPECTED con man but not a murderous white supremacist?

Kyle Rittenhouse is.

Fuck who my nigga?

Bruhhhhh. Why you keep acting like I'm a Rittenhouse fan? I never defended Rittenhouse as a person. I ONLY said negative things about him as a person. I just said his actions were legal. That's it.

Haha, naaaaah. I still think he should walk for the shootings. But that's defending the action, not the man. Guy seems to be a real piece of shit.

It's a basic out. Im not reaching for one. If they don't have a valid reason for attacking him he can claim self defense. If he did some shit that allows someone to attack him, he's guilty of murder...lock him up. IDGAF about this kid. If he did some shit to get locked up, lock his ass up.

I was discussing law. People got emotional like females in here. I don't have to like him to be logical like a man. I say he's a piece of shit, but his shootings weren't illegal, and y'all acted like i bought his t-shirt.

Being a good person doesn't mean everything you do is right, and being a bad person doesn't mean everything you do is wrong. It's childish not to understand that.

Uuh exactly? Lol

Kyle Rittenhouse is.

Fuck who my nigga?

How's Umar not my enemy? Haha. He wants to con me out of money. That's damn sure not a friend.

You don't think he's conning people out of money?

Back