Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff: Signs that someone is playing games with your feelings

Just bought a new expedition.

Had all the chicks trynna holla.

But I focused on this one chick who was giving play I thought.
Gave her rides home and picked her up since we worked at the same place but different departments.
This happened about 3 times. Only answering her phone in the morning when it's time to pick her up.

I thought she was busy at night with kids.

Turns out she had a dude. And not only that but he worked with us.
That's not even the bad part.
I go to pick her up before finding all this out and dude is with her thinking they was both gonna get a ride to work.

Both they ass was on the bus...
She was big mad too.
Like fr

This reminded me of when I texted my homegirl to get me from the car spot while they fixed my car. I didn't know she'd got a whole boyfriend and child since we spoke. She texts back she's on the way. Pulls up, kid in the back, and baby's father in the front seat. I walk out and see it in his face she ain't say it was a dude. He was hot but tried to play it off. Then me never reading the situation right start talking basic conversation to diffuse the quietness. Talking to her and their son like, "Heeeeeey what's up little homie?"

The dude was slow, so you got me and her talking catch up trying to kick him conversation but between rage and slow thinking it becomes the most awkward ten minutes on earth. He couldn't even object because the car was hers lol. Vowed from then on I'd never be in the passenger seat for real with a chick again. At the end, he was just slumped on the glass when they dropped me off trying to sound cool and told me to 'Stay up, mane."

At least you had your own shit. Women do some cold-ass shit and play innocent. Ain't no way in Hell I'm a pick a whole extra bitch up in the car with my woman if she ain't family or it's an emergency.

Well, without sharing too many details, I was entertaining a long distance situation-ship for about 2 years. Dude swear he love me but don't want to hop on a plane and come see me or vice versa. Summation: He playin'! And don't nobody have time for that!:mhm:

Reactions: Lea
^Kinda similar except she bought the plane tickets and I didn't go (didn't ask her to buy the plane tickets). She came down in 2016 from Cali, bought Raven tickets when the Steelers came and a Raven jersey, but I didn't go so she gave the jersey to her cousin's then dirtbag boyfriend. I met her later that night, got head and just left. She kept crying about that til last year. Does that count as playing with feelings because I was not trying to?

Last edited:
^Kinda similar except she bought the plane tickets and I didn't go (didn't ask her to buy the plane tickets). She came down in 2016 from Cali, bought Raven tickets when the Steelers came and a Raven jersey, but I didn't go so she gave the jersey to her cousin's then dirtbag boyfriend. I met her later that night, got head and just left. She kept crying about that til last year. Does that count as playing with feelings because I was not trying to?
So the whole time leading up to these events you were like....'no, dont do it!'??

You didn't give her no inkling that you'd meet up with her?

Fat, ugly, or both?

So the whole time leading up to these events you were like....'no, dont do it!'??

You didn't give her no inkling that you'd meet up with her?
Well she forced the plane tickets but I was going to go to the game but she was all like "my uncle can't wait to meet you, I been telling him about you" because her uncle from Baltimore. Then it turns out some of her family from here were going and I was like shit I don't want to meet them to myself lol. Shit was fast.

Shiiieeettt...free tix to see Ravens vs Steelers?? I dunno man. If you passed on that...Ole girl must've have NO shape...stomach lookin like sneaking in a bundle of clothes...and face that only her step mama could love.

Lol

Last edited:
Well she forced the plane tickets but I was going to go to the game but she was all like "my uncle can't wait to meet you, I been telling him about you" because her uncle from Baltimore. Then it turns out some of her family from here were going and I was like shit I don't want to meet them to myself lol. Shit was fast.

...ok now that makes sense. Bet money she done told the fam "He's the one"

I'm keen to manipulation so people dont get far playing with the little amount of emotions I show. But the largest and easiest way to tell if you're being manipulated is if you feel compelled into action somehow by something someone has done or said, to or about you. When that happens stop and ask yourself if you feel moved into action out of your own volition or theirs, if theirs do not move until you consciously choose to move, if you even dont choose to, which is still the action of non-action and the power remains in your hand.

Claims to have all this interest in you but don’t act on them.
brain1a.jpg

Well, without sharing too many details, I was entertaining a long distance situation-ship for about 2 years. Dude swear he love me but don't want to hop on a plane and come see me or vice versa. Summation: He playin'! And don't nobody have time for that!:mhm:
MindFlavors™-brain-power.jpg

I'm keen to manipulation so people dont get far playing with the little amount of emotions I show. But the largest and easiest way to tell if you're being manipulated is if you feel compelled into action somehow by something someone has done or said, to or about you. When that happens stop and ask yourself if you feel moved into action out of your own volition or theirs, if theirs do not move until you consciously choose to move, if you even dont choose to, which is still the action of non-action and the power remains in your hand.
download (1).jpeg

Shiiieeettt...free fix to see Ravens vs Steelers?? I dunno man. If you passed on that...Ole girl must've have NO shape...stomach lookin like sneaking in a bundle of clothes...and face that only her step mama could love.

Lol
LOL. That shit was hard to pass too bruh

When you're in a shower with a gal and she goes "i don't think my boyfriend would be ok with this".

yup. that really happened.

Back