Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff: Signs that someone is playing games with your feelings

you ain't gotta hurt someone feelings to play with them....

like basically you digging a chick, or tryna make move on a chick, and she's fully aware, but she keeps strategically blocking those moves...all while trying. to keep the interest up

invite you places, but never wanna go back to the crib....go out to eat but bring her homegirl, meet you at a social event, but not pay any attention to you

Reactions: Lea
No affection

They make up excuses when you wanna chill

This one hefa wanted me to be her personal driver. She called me one night expecting to take her to the train station. Not.

Another one was a year after I graduated high school. We'd go out to eat. Talk on the phone. My dumbazzz even let her no license havin azzz drive my car, b/c she wanted me to teach her! Damn near almost rammed my car thru her livingroom. By the Grace Of God the bushes absorbed that impact.

So night we doubled dates wit her bff and my homeboy b/c they were dating...

Sidenote: we went to pick her bff, and was told her dad wanted to speak to us. Her bff's dad threaten me and my homeboy on "If something happens to my daughter" bs. We wanted to whoop his azzz, but we remained respectful. It's still fucc him tho.

Anyway...so I drove us downtown to this park called "The Battery" (those familiar wit Charleston know it). After I park, my homeboy and his girl get out to go walkin, while me and ole girl sat in my Dad's truck. We talkin...trippin... having a good ole time.

At this point I figured this would be the best time ask where she see things b/t us. So asked her "How do you feel about relationships?" Never mentioned me specifically. Just general. Maaaaaannnnn!!! This chick goes into explanation like she trying not answer it. When she started talkin about friends and not being ready in the middle of the other crap she was spittin....it was a wrap for me.

We all left. Dropped her bff off b/c her dad gave her a curfew, then dropped her off. Homeboy asked how it went, and pretty much told him it was a no go. She tried to call me afterwards wanting to hang out, but I think I declined...or just didn't answer. Either way I wasn't gonna waste my time.

Why a few months later, my homeboy tells me the hefa got PREGNANT! Part of me was glad I dodged that bullet. Or part tho...was mad I didn't get to smash. Ain't had much azzz but she had titties for days and was cute af.

This is semi-inspired by @Duwop 's thread about signs they aren't into you, but yeah...share your stories.

Outside a relationship: Sometime-y answers. Sometimes is automatically no. If you ask her out and it's a "maybe," that's the gateway to let you know you about to be played with. Or if she agrees to go but it's always a believable reason to cancel or she shows up but is hella down for no apparent reason, constantly checking her phone? The dude she really want to be with who's playing her finally texted and you're just there to curb her loneliness.

I was good at catching those front ends, but I fuck up inside the relationship...

Refusing you peace of mind by continuing to do something you identify as a red flag or going exceedingly hard on you for mistakes you've forgiven them for in the past. No clearer indications than a motherfucker playing with you than those two. Hell, I'd advise anybody to bail on a motherfucker you explain shit to once that does red flaggy shit twice.

It'll save you time, heart ache, and so on even if you are wrong.

No affection

They make up excuses when you wanna chill

This one hefa wanted me to be her personal driver. She called me one night expecting to take her to the train station. Not.

Another one was a year after I graduated high school. We'd go out to eat. Talk on the phone. My dumbazzz even let her no license havin azzz drive my car, b/c she wanted me to teach her! Damn near almost rammed my car thru her livingroom. By the Grace Of God the bushes absorbed that impact.

So night we doubled dates wit her bff and my homeboy b/c they were dating...

Sidenote: we went to pick her bff, and was told her dad wanted to speak to us. Her bff's dad threaten me and my homeboy on "If something happens to my daughter" bs. We wanted to whoop his azzz, but we remained respectful. It's still fucc him tho.

Anyway...so I drove us downtown to this park called "The Battery" (those familiar wit Charleston know it). After I park, my homeboy and his girl get out to go walkin, while me and ole girl sat in my Dad's truck. We talkin...trippin... having a good ole time.

At this point I figured this would be the best time ask where she see things b/t us. So asked her "How do you feel about relationships?" Never mentioned me specifically. Just general. Maaaaaannnnn!!! This chick goes into explanation like she trying not answer it. When she started talkin about friends and not being ready in the middle of the other crap she was spittin....it was a wrap for me.

We all left. Dropped her bff off b/c her dad gave her a curfew, then dropped her off. Homeboy asked how it went, and pretty much told him it was a no go. She tried to call me afterwards wanting to hang out, but I think I declined...or just didn't answer. Either way I wasn't gonna waste my time.

Why a few months later, my homeboy tells me the hefa got PREGNANT! Part of me was glad I dodged that bullet. Or part tho...was mad I didn't get to smash. Ain't had much azzz but she had titties for days and was cute af.

at the underline, I just smirk when they do that. I remember one time, I was in this bs telemarketing program. I was trying to sell this girl a phone that she liked on a website. I told her that I'll come to her spot and let her check it out. She stayed deep in the south (That's on the other side of the city from me). We on her porch and I'm showing her the phone. Then her cousin and uncle walked up, and was trying to do those scare tactics. I brushed them niggas off like they were nobodies. I wasn't even there to holla plus she wasn't even my type. I was there trying to make a sell. While they were woofing tho. I was saying to myself "All them WCW monologue scare tactics don't work on me. If any hair get touched on my head, then I'm coming back within 2 hours with my peoples".

Did you ever see girl again? Like did you ever run into out in public somewhere?

like what?

What I referred to prior to that

Chick told me she had dudes buying her meals all 2018 with no intention of letting anybody get a sniff. Like steak dinners, Pappadeaux’s all that, several times a week. Mostly older dudes and none of them minded doing it, still be tryna take her out to this day.

at the underline, I just smirk when they do that. I remember one time, I was in this bs telemarketing program. I was trying to sell this girl a phone that she liked on a website. I told her that I'll come to her spot and let her check it out. She stayed deep in the south (That's on the other side of the city from me). We on her porch and I'm showing her the phone. Then her cousin and uncle walked up, and was trying to do those scare tactics. I brushed them niggas off like they were nobodies. I wasn't even there to holla plus she wasn't even my type. I was there trying to make a sell. While they were woofing tho. I was saying to myself "All them WCW monologue scare tactics don't work on me. If any hair get touched on my head, then I'm coming back within 2 hours with my peoples".

Did you ever see girl again? Like did you ever run into out in public somewhere?

Naw. I didn't see her again, nor showed any interest in wanting an update. After that night, I moved on.

But her bff's dad...oh it was ON SITE!! I was lookin forward to catchin that muthafucca out & about somewhere.

Riveting tales

I swear I've lived a sheltered

Why you tryna ruin to black relationships?

Ya interracial marriage ass gotta go!

I wont stand for miglets miggin and playing with the feelings of our black queens

iNP4eLB.gif

Just bought a new expedition.

Had all the chicks trynna holla.

But I focused on this one chick who was giving play I thought.
Gave her rides home and picked her up since we worked at the same place but different departments.
This happened about 3 times. Only answering her phone in the morning when it's time to pick her up.

I thought she was busy at night with kids.

Turns out she had a dude. And not only that but he worked with us.
That's not even the bad part.
I go to pick her up before finding all this out and dude is with her thinking they was both gonna get a ride to work.

Both they ass was on the bus...
She was big mad too.
Like fr

Last edited:
So basically this is when tricking goes wrong

Or when Nice guys finish last?

So basically this is when tricking goes wrong

Or when Nice guys finish last?
for me.....its the latter.

i was thinking i was spending time with her during the ride......but she was getting rode.

it happens.....i got got.
i just didnt like her trynna be mad at me like she was supposed to keep getting picked up.
not my fault her ass aint buy a monthly transpass thinking i woulda been a longterm sucka.

but if i did hit.....i guarantee i woulda shifted her liver

I mean, we talked about this offline so idk what you're confused about. Leading a girl on, being lead on by a girl... do you really not know what playing with somebody's feelings mean?

See Du's story:js4:

Im not reading that nigga post

Back