Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff: Signs that someone is playing games with your feelings

Lea

This is semi-inspired by @Duwop 's thread about signs they aren't into you, but yeah...share your stories.

summer before freshman year in college, the chick at my church who was the closest in age to me decided that she liked me, and we started talking....

nothing really popped off, but she was mad cute and had pretty eyes, so i guess that meant we were bf/gf

never so much as kissed.....

only "date" we went on was with my older cousin and her baby father at the time..double date to see baby boy...i think there was food involved too... but i'm not sure..

any way when college started i was inexplicably popular as shit and always in the middle of everything....chicks was on me heavy, but at the moment i had a girl at home.....

and it wasn't even like she was really my girl....

whenever i came home for a weekend or a few days or whatever, i'd have to almost track her down just to hang out....i spent most of the time with her family, waiting for her to get here or there....

i had a few homies on her side of the town, who would see her out n about here n there, and make it known they was watching her....

but ultimate i asked one of her older cousins who i was hanging with on the christmas holiday was i wasting my time with shorty....

i gave him the run down, like shit wack.....not that i ain't mind hanging with him, but here i am riding around trying to get up with her, and i felt like i spent more time chilling with her fam than with her....i felt like i was wasting my time...

dude really ain't have nuffin for me... i can tell he wanted to say something like "naw man you ain't wasting your time..... shorty like you, yall be iight" i mean that's what most people would say... but he couldn't say that shit cuz he knew it woulda been phoney...

so next time i talked to shorty i deaded it....

i just told her we work better as friends who catch up with each other when we can... but trying to be each others priorities ain't really working for either of us right now....

till this day her and her whole family act like i dumped the fuck outta her....like she was all on my dick, and i just cut her off...phoney shit.... but it is what it is

Speaking of college,

i was in a horrible horrible friend zone situation that almost dead a whole friendship.....

because of the previous story i told everyone in college i had a girl back home, and i didn't cheat, so i couldn't move single.

there were a few chicks was definitely feeling......but again i was "in a relationship"

well after Christmas break, i was single....but i admittedly was horrible at that shit..it took me a minute to get the whole expressing your emotions thing clearly, and unfortunately for me college wasn't it.

one of the females i was closest with, i had a serious thing for. and it was pretty clear. I mean all my friends knew, all her friends knew, her roommates knew, everybody knew.... but to her, i was just a friend....

and i was trying my best to work my way out, but i felt doomed...

one of my home girls pointed out that she had all the benefits of a boyfriend with none of the commitment, and all i get out the deal is blue balls...

well after one long ass night with her at the airport where her flight was cancelled and she had to wait till the morning, so i came up to the airport and waited with her so her phone wouldn't die cuz she was pretty much on the phone with me the whole time... i was like fuck it, friend zone be damned imma put it out there....

so i wrote a very direct and feelings motivated letter...

got nothing in return.....in fact i felt like i was ducked the rest of the school year, and not contacted all summer....so i really felt like i blew it....

sophomore year starts back up, shorty comes back to school, and now she the one with a boyfriend at home....i felt like i was shitted on something terrible......cuz she talked everybody about it, but me..

everybody knew shorty had a man but me, everybody talked to her but me......so yea i was in my feelings for MONTHS!! like from September till about January i wouldn't speak to shorty at all....shit was awkward for our entire circle of friends but i gave no fucks. I made sure she saw me chilling and having fun with as many different chicks as possible...

never mind you wasn't fucking none of them..... but she still had to see it and wonder...i'd be kicking it with chicks from other schools an everything....

just a whole bunch of messy awkwardness...

we eventually patched it up and agreed to be friends.....but that shit was forever tainted..it was like someone you was really cool with, but can't really talk to them no more....

When u finally convince her to come out n chill n she says "but dont bother coming unless u got money for my babysitter"

giphy.gif

When she’ll let you take her out to get a meal but always hits you with the polite curve when you wanna do something that doesn’t get her free food

ion know...women dont play wit my feelings.

Even in situations where they coulda..I'm so solid, they told me straight up instead of taking the opportunity to get something outta me. Maybe i was bum nigga that ain't had nothing to exploit..ion know

younger me was usually the one playing with feelings

ion know...women dont play wit my feelings.

Even in situations where they coulda..I'm so solid, they told me straight up instead of taking the opportunity to get something outta me. Maybe i was bum nigga that ain't had nothing to exploit..ion know

younger me was usually the one playing with feelings
What kind of things did you do?

oh

anytime they dont get something they want, here come the water works

or

EVERY single time, they start bringing up all the "nice" shit they did for you in the past
I mean, we talked about this offline so idk what you're confused about. Leading a girl on, being lead on by a girl... do you really not know what playing with somebody's feelings mean?

See Du's story:js4:

What kind of things did you do?
Making them believe I cared about them way more than I actually did. The type of woman that I'm fascinated with and by is rare. So most women didnt interest me beyond sex. My ego just felt better creating the catalyst that made obsess over me,even tho I barely like them. Felt good to have control over other human beings in that manner.

fuFgzN1.png
I was a piece of shit and got my heart broken accordingly

was like

FB_IMG_1556239711405.jpg
this is what that feels like...my gawd

Back