Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff of Kandy's IC Thread: Would ABW posters prefer

deadeye

Warrior
to have all the IC posters who came over here go back to the IC when it's back up again?

Just asking because it seems like a lot of you liked it better before we got here.

I'll go back to the ic but only to cyber bully the staff. Then call stew and mikey some dummies for staying in maven. Right to their e-faces

I've heard rumors that the IC, if coming back at all, wont be back up for a long while.

Wouldn't It be funny if the IC does come back and changes things up to be similar to ABW? Like add a money system and what not.

How is the IC better?

And I dont want any answer involving any poster because thats not the IC.

How is the IC better?

And I dont want any answer involving any poster because thats not the IC.

Not really about the IC being better or worse.

Just trying to gauge how many non-IC ABW posters don't really want us to be here.

The vibe I get is that they'd rather us not be here, so I'm just trying to figure out how accurate that really is.

I'm not going anywhere though.

Lotta niggas......myself included........would've been lost if Goldie didn't put up his own site.

Well, maybe not lost...........but we definitely needed this.

Not going back there just because they finally realized they made a huge mistake.

They didn't listen to us when nearly everyone told them it was a bad idea..........so there's no reason to go back over when they've already demonstrated that they don't care what any of us think.

Not really about the IC being better or worse.

Just trying to gauge how many non-IC ABW posters don't really want us to be here.

The vibe I get is that they'd rather us not be here, so I'm just trying to figure out how accurate that really is.

I'm not going anywhere though.

Lotta niggas......myself included........would've been lost if Goldie didn't put up his own site.

Well, maybe not lost...........but we definitely needed this.

Not going back there just because they finally realized they made a huge mistake.

They didn't listen to us when nearly everyone told them it was a bad idea..........so there's no reason to go back over when they've already demonstrated that they don't care what any of us think.

Name names compa

Fuck that. I was down with the IC since like the early 00s. They sold us out, I get it business is business but they lied.

I aint goin nowhere. I like it here better anyway despite @Goldie bein a iphone stanley.

And a nigga that don't like me bein here, meet me on 7 mile and conant

And bring a vest

Fuck that. I was down with the IC since like the early 00s. They sold us out, I get it business is business but they lied.

I aint goin nowhere. I like it here better anyway despite @Goldie bein a iphone stanley.

And a nigga that don't like me bein here, meet me on 7 mile and conant

And bring a vest

I used to pass by that way back when I fucked with a chick off 7 mile and Packard.

Back