Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll The Official Griselda Thread (Updates, Release Dates, etc) 🦂⚖

Best Artist In Griselda?

• Total voters
Conway used to be my fav cause I was on to his music first, but Bennie been torching everything lately. Honestly I haven't heard either one of them drop a wack verse. Benny is the standout of the group though. Westside grew on me after a while. Couldn't stand his voice at first, but I think it was just some questionable mixing on some of his earlier joints.

I haven't seen anybody mention that Griselda Ghost album, but that shit is nice too.

I'm blown the DJ cut Conway off. It says Pt.1 in the thumbnail, so the other part should be droppin soon.

I've been saying Flex was a bitch ass nigga for years on here, but I just watched Griselda's Flex freestyle and I can see why they don't like that nigga lol Flex sat there looking like he was sitting next to the wackest rappers on earth lol

I'm blown I didn't go to the Bmore show, they're saying that was the best show of the tour. I'm gonna go next time they come to the area, hopefully they come to DC.

I already knew it was gonna be legendary. You can look at the pics from the other shows and it's mostly white mfs in the audience and then look at the pics from the bmore show with mostly niggas, you already knew the vibe was gonna be different. Same shit's gonna happen in DC.

Wasn't homie on Nas' label?

giphy.gif

Back