Welcome To aBlackWeb

SPIN OFF: Whats the craziest thing someone has did to you in dating?

I told Race this story a couple years back but here goes:

Okay so here goes... I was seeing this guy that owns a bar in downtown Chicago. You know the amusement park six flags?

Well I'm calling this guy Red Flags.

1st red flags told me he's besties with a celebrity I despise, 2nd was tired of dating black women and that I'd be the last one, 3rd was his baby mama drama....

I told R.F. from the beginning that I was not looking to pursue a relationship with him. I like my peace and my space and I don't want it interrupted right now. But we could kick it and spend some time together.

3 months, things going smoothly, g. When we have time, we kick it, when we busy we understand.

Gravy.

Cut to one Friday morning. He's blown me off all week saying he's busy.

I get a text from a number I don't know talmbout "Hey love, remember me?"

I'm like...nah this number isn't saved, who dis?

Mr anonymous sends me a dick pic. Like a huge one. I told him congrats but I was expecting a face pic.

He eventually drops a face pic and some more info about how we talked a long time ago and were supposed to kick it but I told him I had anxiety attacks(which I do) which will cause me to become recluse at times.

Then he asks so are we fuckin or what?

I told him my girls are taking me out for the weekend and I'm playing it by ear. Total blow off in my mind cause I already had plans to see RF.

Suddenly RF texts me asking if we're still on for the night. I'm like of course, what time you want me to be ready?

RF goes... What about homie with the big piece on your other line?

This nigga RF dickfished me yo.

I told him this was the lamest most insecure shit I've ever seen.

He tells me he couldn't decide if he should treat me better or worse so he had to test me.

I replied now you don't get to treat me any kind of way and blocked him🤦🏿‍♀️

What would possess a niggas too...you know what I probably wouldn't understand his reasoning if he told me.

I told Race this story a couple years back but here goes:

Okay so here goes... I was seeing this guy that owns a bar in downtown Chicago. You know the amusement park six flags?

Well I'm calling this guy Red Flags.

1st red flags told me he's besties with a celebrity I despise, 2nd was tired of dating black women and that I'd be the last one, 3rd was his baby mama drama....

I told R.F. from the beginning that I was not looking to pursue a relationship with him. I like my peace and my space and I don't want it interrupted right now. But we could kick it and spend some time together.

3 months, things going smoothly, g. When we have time, we kick it, when we busy we understand.

Gravy.

Cut to one Friday morning. He's blown me off all week saying he's busy.

I get a text from a number I don't know talmbout "Hey love, remember me?"

I'm like...nah this number isn't saved, who dis?

Mr anonymous sends me a dick pic. Like a huge one. I told him congrats but I was expecting a face pic.

He eventually drops a face pic and some more info about how we talked a long time ago and were supposed to kick it but I told him I had anxiety attacks(which I do) which will cause me to become recluse at times.

Then he asks so are we fuckin or what?

I told him my girls are taking me out for the weekend and I'm playing it by ear. Total blow off in my mind cause I already had plans to see RF.

Suddenly RF texts me asking if we're still on for the night. I'm like of course, what time you want me to be ready?

RF goes... What about homie with the big piece on your other line?

This nigga RF dickfished me yo.

I told him this was the lamest most insecure shit I've ever seen.

He tells me he couldn't decide if he should treat me better or worse so he had to test me.

I replied now you don't get to treat me any kind of way and blocked him🤦🏿‍♀️

man i cracked up again reading this

niggas are weird!!!

She cheated on me with some Tupac wanna be ass nigga. That fuck nigga answered the phone when I called we argued I went to her job. I threatened to shoot up her place of business. It was a whole thing

My lil side chick decided she didn't want to be a side no more so she started dating some square and got married. I got mad got with her best friend then hit the side a couple more times then cut her off messed with the best friend for a few years. They hate each other now

Damn what millinieum. Is it a phone or was it a dove with parchment?

Back