Welcome To aBlackWeb

SPIN OFF: Whats the craziest thing someone has did to you in dating?

Was 18 and dating this girl and moved to Pennsylvania. Was trying to talk and rekindle things when I moved back after 6 months. I set up a date that she agreed to. The next day I was riding with my mom going somewhere and I saw her walking down the street with another dude. If my mom wasn’t there I woulda lost it and confronted them but that left me in my feelings for about a week. She apologized for it tho lls

I told Race this story a couple years back but here goes:

Okay so here goes... I was seeing this guy that owns a bar in downtown Chicago. You know the amusement park six flags?

Well I'm calling this guy Red Flags.

1st red flags told me he's besties with a celebrity I despise, 2nd was tired of dating black women and that I'd be the last one, 3rd was his baby mama drama....

I told R.F. from the beginning that I was not looking to pursue a relationship with him. I like my peace and my space and I don't want it interrupted right now. But we could kick it and spend some time together.

3 months, things going smoothly, g. When we have time, we kick it, when we busy we understand.

Gravy.

Cut to one Friday morning. He's blown me off all week saying he's busy.

I get a text from a number I don't know talmbout "Hey love, remember me?"

I'm like...nah this number isn't saved, who dis?

Mr anonymous sends me a dick pic. Like a huge one. I told him congrats but I was expecting a face pic.

He eventually drops a face pic and some more info about how we talked a long time ago and were supposed to kick it but I told him I had anxiety attacks(which I do) which will cause me to become recluse at times.

Then he asks so are we fuckin or what?

I told him my girls are taking me out for the weekend and I'm playing it by ear. Total blow off in my mind cause I already had plans to see RF.

Suddenly RF texts me asking if we're still on for the night. I'm like of course, what time you want me to be ready?

RF goes... What about homie with the big piece on your other line?

This nigga RF dickfished me yo.

I told him this was the lamest most insecure shit I've ever seen.

He tells me he couldn't decide if he should treat me better or worse so he had to test me.

I replied now you don't get to treat me any kind of way and blocked him🤦🏿‍♀️

Shit I had a girl I went out on a few dates. The vibes were great but when I went I tried going on a 4th one she started saying she was going through shit to avoid going on dates. First it was her niece was kidnapped, then her grandma died, then her dad was in the hospital, then she eventually told me she found someone else when I was chillin in the club

@Mr BFK I wouldve called the cops

u right I should have called the cops on her for taking away a part of my innocence 🙁

and SMH for @Big Lurko laughing at my victimization

cuz I know a good Christian young man such as urself would've immediately pushed that woman off of u

I could see u pulling ur pants up and telling her to instead go read that family bible sitting on her living room table :Will:

Okay so here goes... I was seeing this guy that owns a bar in downtown Chicago. You know the amusement park six flags?

1st red flags told me he's besties with a celebrity I despise, 2nd was tired of dating black women and that I'd be the last one, 3rd was his baby mama drama....

I told R.F. from the beginning that I was not looking to pursue a relationship with him. I like my peace and my space and I don't want it interrupted right now. But we could kick it and spend some time together.

3 months, things going smoothly, g. When we have time, we kick it, when we busy we understand.

Gravy.

Mr anonymous sends me a dick pic. Like a huge one. I told him congrats but I was expecting a face pic.

He eventually drops a face pic and some more info about how we talked a long time ago and were supposed to kick it but I told him I had anxiety attacks(which I do) which will cause me to become recluse at times.

I told him my girls are taking me out for the weekend and I'm playing it by ear. Total blow off in my mind cause I already had plans to see RF.

Suddenly RF texts me asking if we're still on for the night. I'm like of course, what time you want me to be ready?

He tells me he couldn't decide if he should treat me better or worse so he had to test me.

Thats the corniest shit I've ever heard omg

Maaaaaaan, im a piece of shit for this. For the record, AZTG in 2022 does not condone this type of behavior and would beat my old selfs ass.

Back around 2016, me and my girl broke up. I really thought she was the one, so when we broke up, i felt real lost, I aint gon lie.

So I started kind of wildin.

Met this cute chick, told her all kinds of sweet nothings. Had her really really start liking me. Smashed a bunch of times, blowing her back out.

Then I met her best friend. They was like sisters. She was super bad.

Im like I need to get the threesome popping. I started putting the thought of A threesome in her mind, never mentioning her friend.

My demon ass was whispering in her ears while hitting her with long strokes like imagine how sexy it would be to have another chick in here sitting on her face while im going slow and all that shit.

Had her getting horny as hell at the thought of another chick with us.

I had the whole shit planned. Chilled with her and her friend. We all got drunk. I started kissing on her on the couch. We all super drunk and now im like man it sucks her best friend is just there with no one to kiss, so now im asking them to kiss.

Man anyway, this post getting too long.

Long story short, I had them end up doing all types of nasty shit that night with eachother while I smashed both.

Next day, they feeling mad awkward. They both left. The girl im with called crying later how that shit was so wrong and that she should have never done that with her best friend.

Then I found out a they aint talk for days after that, and just stopped being friends cause they couldnt get over that.

Less than a month after that I broke up with her.

Smmfh.

This is one of the things I remember every now and again and end up feeling super bad about.

I really have it in my mind to find her and apologize for talking her and her best friend into that threesome.

I hope they were able to talk and become friends again.

something crazy I did to this day I still have regret about

I had a female friend in HS who was like my main smoke buddy

we didn't really date but we hung out to the point where I def know she had feelings for me

I wasn't really feeling her looks-wise, but she was funny as fuck, and had these big ass outta this world titties that a teenage boy couldn't say no to, no matter how much logic say u ain't feeling her.........so yeah I used her for my entertainment in various ways SMH🙁

plus, she had the plug and becuz I knew she liked me like that she would let me smoke for free way too much

of course occasionally I would pay her or bring my own shit to share to try to be a good person

so I would skip school and go to her parents house, and we would smoke out in the basement and watch satellite TV.....this was in the 90s so SAT TV was a big deal...u get to look at MTV videos in Arabic and shit haha.........and to a high ass teenager that shit was great

we'd get high, fuck, eat lunch, and fall asleep on the couch together like a couple and then get up before her parents got home

mayne how bout 1 time her mom comes home when I'm there at like 1 in the afternoon........I woke up from the couch, and my friend is splashed out.....she literally face down on the couch knocked out sleep and snoring LOL

I go upstairs and use the bathroom and hear somebody shuffling thru the house........I guess they heard me too.....so its her mom and she yells asking who in the bathroom......I don't say shit........finally she says come out right now or she gon shoot thru the door then call the police and her husband all scared😂

so I open the door and say Mrs. XX, it's me I was just using the bathroom

so she's like boy u scared me, what u doing here, u supposed to be in school.....then she said something looks off with me

of course I'm high as fuck but I play coughed and said I wasn't feeling good so I stayed home from school

so the mom says "well why u here if u supposed to be at home sick"

I said her daughter said she wasn't feeling good either so we decided to be sick together and help each other out

so she says "oh so my daughter supposed to be taking care of u, I doubt that she would even know the 1st thing to do with u to me u feel better" 😏............so I give her a look and I guess she could tell I wanted to laugh

so she smiles at me and asks what I was planning to do to take care of her daughter:icu: ......I didnt know what to say so I just stood there looking awkward and goofy

she then says never mind haha, but that I really need to take something for my "cough"

so she tells me sit down at the kitchen table and she then fixes me a drink

at 1st I'm thinking she's giving me medicine, but instead she gives me some corn liquor.....shit was strong and kind of thru me off..........she said she knew it worked and that's what old folks used to get rid of a cough, even gave the shit to babies, so she expected me to man up and drink the whole glass.........which I did

so I was already high and my friend's mom just gave me a 2nd glass of this corn liquor and I'm def feeling it no doubt

so she's standing real close to me while I drink this 2nd glass like kind of behind me..........how bout she then reached down into my sweatpants and I got rocked up immediately

then this lady came around my chair, then sat on the floor and gave me the best surprise head ever.......my 1st time ever coming off of head and I skeeted missiles all over this woman

shit was amazing......then she told me I needed to get back home before her husband got off work but she was happy to help me with my "cough"

man I staggered outta house and walked almost 2mi to the metro stop

with a big ass wet stain on my pants and shirt looking like I prob pissed myself.........but I didn't GAF at all bruh

so next time I saw my friend she asked me if I saw her mom that day when I abruptly left

I told her some random bullshit about I was leaving out and the mom caught me in the driveway

I don't think my friend knows to this day what her mom did

it took me a while before I went back, but the mom never gave off signs..........my friend kinda started side-eyeing me tho whenever I would speak to her mom but I don't believe she ever knew what really happened🙁

Lmaooo.

Im gon start keeping stories short. This reminded me of when I first started college, and I met this lady in her mid 40s. Fam she was baaaaaaaaaaad.

Super fit and in shape. We sat next to each other and started talking about school shit. It escaltes, now we fucking. She twice my age, so she in control.

We fuck in her house. Her house is where I met her daughter, who had just started college. Man she was so cute it coulda been love at first sight.

I pull moves, now im fucking the daughter. The daughter tells her mother how we dating. Smmfh. The mom calls me out cursing me the fuck out something vicious. The daughter wont even talk to me.

I stopped going to that class right after that, and failed off attendance. Shit was a science class with lab so it was 4 credits too. Them $300 per credit really hurt a young me at 19.

Last edited:
Maaaaaaan, im a piece of shit for this. For the record, AZTG in 2022 does not condone this type of behavior and would beat my old selfs ass.

Back around 2016, me and my girl broke up. I really thought she was the one, so when we broke up, i felt real lost, I aint gon lie.

Met this cute chick, told her all kinds of sweet nothings. Had her really really start liking me. Smashed a bunch of times, blowing her back out.

Im like I need to get the threesome popping. I started putting the thought of A threesome in her mind, never mentioning her friend.

My demon ass was whispering in her ears while hitting her with long strokes like imagine how sexy it would be to have another chick in here sitting on her face while im going slow and all that shit.

I had the whole shit planned. Chilled with her and her friend. We all got drunk. I started kissing on her on the couch. We all super drunk and now im like man it sucks her best friend is just there with no one to kiss, so now im asking them to kiss.

Long story short, I had them end up doing all types of nasty shit that night with eachother while I smashed both.

Next day, they feeling mad awkward. They both left. The girl im with called crying later how that shit was so wrong and that she should have never done that with her best friend.

Then I found out a they aint talk for days after that, and just stopped being friends cause they couldnt get over that.

Smmfh.

This is one of the things I remember every now and again and end up feeling super bad about.

I really have it in my mind to find her and apologize for talking her and her best friend into that threesome.

Nah man you did the right thing.

See, because if they gonna let a random ass man and little pussy ass threesome get between them then they wasn't real friends and they really ain't freaky like that.

Real freak besties fuck and suck together and think nothing of it...now they know their limits.

Like I used to tell women that like to say they freaky. If you have to like the guy, know the guy six months, take a couple shots, and all this extra shit, you not a freak and you need to take yo ass home before this shit here pop off.

Don't cry tomorrow, I warned you.

Last edited:

Gravy.

blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

So...so he just researched...chose which one he liked...then decided to send you some random D-pic????

Ayo...bruh sussspect af. Lol

Smmfh.

If everything was consensual...I mean hey.

That wasn't your responsibility to maintain their friendship.

And spending time scheming about how you can get out of the situation also doesn’t sound too hetero

Lol. Aye 1st lemme start off by saying this my post is brought to you by
pause-no.gif

But...but...like what criteria was he looking for to decide on a pic to set Whis up?? How many hours of research did he put into this elaborate plan? Did he have assistance on which sites to go to?

And when he finally chose THAT particular pic to send to her...did he yell out "UREKA!"...followed by rubbing his hands together and super villian laughin to himself like...
Kp5i83TWORB2aTh1ff.gif

The human species is weird species mayne.

Gravy.

man wtf!

Nah man you did the right thing.

See, because if they gonna let a random ass man and little pussy ass threesome get between them than they wasn't real friends and they really ain't freaky like that.

Real freak besties fuck and suck together and think nothing of it...now they know their limits.

Like I used to tell women that like to say they freaky. If you have to like the guy, know the guy six months, take a couple shots, and all this extra shit, you not a freak and you need to take yo ass home before this shit here pop off.

Don't cry tomorrow, I warned you.

I came back and read this post like 10 times. Lmaooo. This shit had me dying

Back