Welcome To aBlackWeb

SPIN OFF: Whats the craziest thing someone has did to you in dating?

something crazy I did to this day I still have regret about

I had a female friend in HS who was like my main smoke buddy

we didn't really date but we hung out to the point where I def know she had feelings for me

I wasn't really feeling her looks-wise, but she was funny as fuck, and had these big ass outta this world titties that a teenage boy couldn't say no to, no matter how much logic say u ain't feeling her.........so yeah I used her for my entertainment in various ways SMH🙁

plus, she had the plug and becuz I knew she liked me like that she would let me smoke for free way too much

of course occasionally I would pay her or bring my own shit to share to try to be a good person

so I would skip school and go to her parents house, and we would smoke out in the basement and watch satellite TV.....this was in the 90s so SAT TV was a big deal...u get to look at MTV videos in Arabic and shit haha.........and to a high ass teenager that shit was great

we'd get high, fuck, eat lunch, and fall asleep on the couch together like a couple and then get up before her parents got home

mayne how bout 1 time her mom comes home when I'm there at like 1 in the afternoon........I woke up from the couch, and my friend is splashed out.....she literally face down on the couch knocked out sleep and snoring LOL

I go upstairs and use the bathroom and hear somebody shuffling thru the house........I guess they heard me too.....so its her mom and she yells asking who in the bathroom......I don't say shit........finally she says come out right now or she gon shoot thru the door then call the police and her husband all scared😂

so I open the door and say Mrs. XX, it's me I was just using the bathroom

so she's like boy u scared me, what u doing here, u supposed to be in school.....then she said something looks off with me

of course I'm high as fuck but I play coughed and said I wasn't feeling good so I stayed home from school

so the mom says "well why u here if u supposed to be at home sick"

I said her daughter said she wasn't feeling good either so we decided to be sick together and help each other out

so she says "oh so my daughter supposed to be taking care of u, I doubt that she would even know the 1st thing to do with u to me u feel better" 😏............so I give her a look and I guess she could tell I wanted to laugh

so she smiles at me and asks what I was planning to do to take care of her daughter:icu: ......I didnt know what to say so I just stood there looking awkward and goofy

she then says never mind haha, but that I really need to take something for my "cough"

so she tells me sit down at the kitchen table and she then fixes me a drink

at 1st I'm thinking she's giving me medicine, but instead she gives me some corn liquor.....shit was strong and kind of thru me off..........she said she knew it worked and that's what old folks used to get rid of a cough, even gave the shit to babies, so she expected me to man up and drink the whole glass.........which I did

so I was already high and my friend's mom just gave me a 2nd glass of this corn liquor and I'm def feeling it no doubt

so she's standing real close to me while I drink this 2nd glass like kind of behind me..........how bout she then reached down into my sweatpants and I got rocked up immediately

then this lady came around my chair, then sat on the floor and gave me the best surprise head ever.......my 1st time ever coming off of head and I skeeted missiles all over this woman

shit was amazing......then she told me I needed to get back home before her husband got off work but she was happy to help me with my "cough"

man I staggered outta house and walked almost 2mi to the metro stop

with a big ass wet stain on my pants and shirt looking like I prob pissed myself.........but I didn't GAF at all bruh

so next time I saw my friend she asked me if I saw her mom that day when I abruptly left

I told her some random bullshit about I was leaving out and the mom caught me in the driveway

I don't think my friend knows to this day what her mom did

it took me a while before I went back, but the mom never gave off signs..........my friend kinda started side-eyeing me tho whenever I would speak to her mom but I don't believe she ever knew what really happened🙁

thumb_stares-in-svu-svu-meme-thread-svu-52988126.png

something crazy I did to this day I still have regret about

I had a female friend in HS who was like my main smoke buddy

we didn't really date but we hung out to the point where I def know she had feelings for me

I wasn't really feeling her looks-wise, but she was funny as fuck, and had these big ass outta this world titties that a teenage boy couldn't say no to, no matter how much logic say u ain't feeling her.........so yeah I used her for my entertainment in various ways SMH🙁

plus, she had the plug and becuz I knew she liked me like that she would let me smoke for free way too much

of course occasionally I would pay her or bring my own shit to share to try to be a good person

so I would skip school and go to her parents house, and we would smoke out in the basement and watch satellite TV.....this was in the 90s so SAT TV was a big deal...u get to look at MTV videos in Arabic and shit haha.........and to a high ass teenager that shit was great

we'd get high, fuck, eat lunch, and fall asleep on the couch together like a couple and then get up before her parents got home

mayne how bout 1 time her mom comes home when I'm there at like 1 in the afternoon........I woke up from the couch, and my friend is splashed out.....she literally face down on the couch knocked out sleep and snoring LOL

I go upstairs and use the bathroom and hear somebody shuffling thru the house........I guess they heard me too.....so its her mom and she yells asking who in the bathroom......I don't say shit........finally she says come out right now or she gon shoot thru the door then call the police and her husband all scared😂

so I open the door and say Mrs. XX, it's me I was just using the bathroom

so she's like boy u scared me, what u doing here, u supposed to be in school.....then she said something looks off with me

of course I'm high as fuck but I play coughed and said I wasn't feeling good so I stayed home from school

so the mom says "well why u here if u supposed to be at home sick"

I said her daughter said she wasn't feeling good either so we decided to be sick together and help each other out

so she says "oh so my daughter supposed to be taking care of u, I doubt that she would even know the 1st thing to do with u to me u feel better" 😏............so I give her a look and I guess she could tell I wanted to laugh

so she smiles at me and asks what I was planning to do to take care of her daughter:icu: ......I didnt know what to say so I just stood there looking awkward and goofy

she then says never mind haha, but that I really need to take something for my "cough"

so she tells me sit down at the kitchen table and she then fixes me a drink

at 1st I'm thinking she's giving me medicine, but instead she gives me some corn liquor.....shit was strong and kind of thru me off..........she said she knew it worked and that's what old folks used to get rid of a cough, even gave the shit to babies, so she expected me to man up and drink the whole glass.........which I did

so I was already high and my friend's mom just gave me a 2nd glass of this corn liquor and I'm def feeling it no doubt

so she's standing real close to me while I drink this 2nd glass like kind of behind me..........how bout she then reached down into my sweatpants and I got rocked up immediately

then this lady came around my chair, then sat on the floor and gave me the best surprise head ever.......my 1st time ever coming off of head and I skeeted missiles all over this woman

shit was amazing......then she told me I needed to get back home before her husband got off work but she was happy to help me with my "cough"

man I staggered outta house and walked almost 2mi to the metro stop

with a big ass wet stain on my pants and shirt looking like I prob pissed myself.........but I didn't GAF at all bruh

so next time I saw my friend she asked me if I saw her mom that day when I abruptly left

I told her some random bullshit about I was leaving out and the mom caught me in the driveway

I don't think my friend knows to this day what her mom did

it took me a while before I went back, but the mom never gave off signs..........my friend kinda started side-eyeing me tho whenever I would speak to her mom but I don't believe she ever knew what really happened🙁
Uh…..

Yea…

wow.

When I was 19 I smashed this Mexican ratchet
I didn't have a car so I would borrow my homies
She would always see me driving it and thought it was mine.
She was mad cuz I Ghosted her, she slashed the tires and busted
The back window out. My homie was cheating on his BM and thought she did it for get back. I ain't have no money so i never said anything 😬

Wouldn’t this just be a continuation of the Scumbag thread or no?
When I was 19 I smashed this Mexican ratchet
I didn't have a car so I would borrow my homies
She would always see me driving it and thought it was mine.
She was mad cuz I Ghosted her, she slashed the tires and busted
The back window out. My homie was cheating on his BM and thought she did it for get back. I ain't have no money so i never said anything 😬

:hahaha:

I dated a chick in college who was hella unstable. We'd fuck at night but I'd wake up at 4 in the morning to her unhappy about something. So, I was always one foot in, one foot out. Well, towards the end, I was definitely two feet out, getting ready to drop it completely. She must had known my mood that night, so I woke up to her smacking me in the morning...I run out the door with anything I could muster but I knew whatever I had wasn't gonna survive. Well, I left my car keys lol.

She ended up coming outside and we're arguing at the college apartments nearby...before she gave me my car keys, she put a big ass dent in my ride. Never got it fixed and when people asked, I told them it was wind damage

It definitely is. Shit is nasty 🤢
My nigga @Mr BFK got raped and don’t eem know it.

the-dude-yeah-well-you-know-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.gif

I was 17....I think age of consent was still 16 in MD back then

so that old lady wasn't at risk of going to jail

she obviously knew what she was doing🙁

the-dude-yeah-well-you-know-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.gif

I was 17....I think age of consent was still 16 in MD back then

so that old lady wasn't at risk of going to jail

she obviously knew what she was doing🙁

200 (4).gif

Her nasty ass knew what she was doing alright...what she did was wrong. Don't try to trivialize her actions.You were a minor and she was an adult. Like grown grown... she's a pedo end of story.

Last edited:
View attachment 875367

Her nasty ass knew what she was doing alright...what she did was wrong. Don't be try to trivialize her actions.You were a minor and she was an adult. Like grown grown... she's a pedo end of story.

I get it....u are a mother......so of course u got no compromise for those type of situations.....I understand as a father myself now

but I'm 6'4 and was like 180 playing varsity wide receiver at the time in HS

no way were they going to have that woman courtside facing a charge

and u would've needed me to testify against her too since all she was doing was mercking me off......

can't really look at her like a pedo if I wasn't actually looking "prepubescent" in that sense 🙁

I get it....u are a mother......so of course u got no compromise for those type of situations.....I understand as a father myself now

and u would've needed me to testify against her too since all she was doing was mercking me off......

can't really look at her like a pedo if I wasn't actually looking "prepubescent" in that sense 🙁

All imma say is that line of thinking is why people don't take things seriously when it comes to boys and sexual abuse.

All imma say is that line of thinking is why people don't take things seriously when it comes to boys and sexual abuse.

it's called nuance.........

had she been in a position of power like a teacher, doctor, coach etc. u would have a point

maybe we should look down on her for encouraging underage drinking....but I was already getting high in her house anyways

worst thing she did was betray her daughter's trust for doing ho shit with a young dude her daughter was crushing om

it's called nuance.........

had she been in a position of power like a teacher, doctor, coach etc. u would have a point

maybe we should look down on her for encouraging underage drinking....but I was already getting high in her house anyways

worst thing she did was betray her daughter's trust for doing ho shit with a young dude her daughter was crushing om

oh

that was the worst she did?

not cheating on her husband w/ a highschooler?

:hahaha:

well I think the fact you was smashing her daughter kinda adds to the mom being a creep.

Back