Welcome To aBlackWeb

SPIN-OFF: “Un-Sexy” People U Find Sexy

Anne Hathaway
anne-hathaway.gif

Ilhan alright. East Africans have very distinctive looks though. The average person might not be able to tell a Nigerian from a Ghanian from a Cameroonian at a look, but you can damns sure tell Ethiopians, Eritreans, and Somalis off a glance if you've seen even a couple in your life.

That woman from that Netflix sitcom one day at a time. CLAWD!
View attachment 822607
She also cast the lead in this podcast series called The Horror of Dolores Roach that’s on Spotify that they are creating a series on Amazon for so I’m excited for that too. Also for any interested that’s a great series
D4940838-F498-40E4-BDF2-9C6611AEE2D7.jpeg

Ilhan alright. East Africans have very distinctive looks though. The average person might not be able to tell a Nigerian from a Ghanian from a Cameroonian at a look, but you can damns sure tell Ethiopians, Eritreans, and Somalis off a glance if you've seen even a couple in your life.
My High school had a lot of Somali women. A friend of mines moved to L.A. and I regret not taking her serious. She use to let me stay and take care of her place when she went to visit Somali. Boerum Hill in Downtown Brooklyn has a Somali Muslim community and the High School that I use to go to is now a Muslim High School.
Not saying all but some Somali women still be virgins in their 30s & 40s.

Last edited:
Davonne - big brother/ the challenge

DaVonneWOTWBio.png

Bryce Dallas Howard - jurassic park/ Spiderman/ the village

_100780824_gettyimages-911034944.jpg

Naomie Harris - swan song/ the man who fell to earth/ 007/ 28 days later

Naomie_Harris_2,_2012.jpg

Jessica Henwick (her last name should be Freeman but I froze up and didn't shoot my shot... yall know the story 🤦🏿‍♂️) - iron fist/ the matrix resurrections/ love and monsters

Jessica_Henwick_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

She should be my ting. Literally had her in my hands. Kmt.

Back