Welcome To aBlackWeb

SPIN-OFF: “Un-Sexy” People U Find Sexy

Davonne - big brother/ the challenge

View attachment 830725

Bryce Dallas Howard - jurassic park/ Spiderman/ the village

View attachment 830724

Naomie Harris - swan song/ the man who fell to earth/ 007/ 28 days later

View attachment 830728

Jessica Henwick (her last name should be Freeman but I froze up and didn't shoot my shot... yall know the story 🤦🏿‍♂️) - iron fist/ the matrix resurrections/ love and monsters

View attachment 830726

She should be my ting. Literally had her in my hands. Kmt.
What's the Jessica Henwick story? She used to be wifey for me man lol

This thread is funny because the “unsexy” women I can think of is often seen as highly sexy to general public…

I never thought Beyoncé or Rihanna were sexy for example. Always thought RiRi was weird looking and Beyoncé has a creepy look in her eyes. Zoe Kravitz looks like a 12 year old boy and model chicks like Eva, Robin Givens and Tyra Banks don’t appeal to me….but of course as a man, if they were next to me I wouldn’t pass on the pussy…

Kelly Rowland was the sexiest in Destiny’s Child in my opinion

I used to crush on Angell Conwell from the Baby Boy movie….SHE is sexy

Tamala Jones is fine as fuck….same as Elise Neal

Halle Berry is sexy when she doesn’t have to try to be

Sanaa Lathan was perfect in Brown Sugar

I like “girl next door” looking chicks. They aren’t flawless just simply down to earth looking. If they choose to dress up they wouldn’t need to oversaturate themselves…Shea butter and lip gloss is all they’ll need

Is it ugly or unattractive people we find sexy or unsexy people we find sexy?

Don't get mad at me cause you told niggas you wanna fuck taystee.

That reminds me. I need to go find a root lady to put a hex on her husband and shit. Gotta get homie the fuck outta here.

Good looking out. 🤷🏾

Sex appeal has more to do with behavior than looks

Take my Beyoncé assessment as an example….she looks very attractive physically but her mannerisms turn me off. She strikes me as a weirdo…and I always felt this..

Kelly on the other hand has that sassy yet down to earth sexiness that I love in a woman.

A lot of hood chicks that grew up tomboys yet discovered their femininity later on are like that in my experience…I love it

I would say behavior and how you take care of yourself is what constitutes sexiness

Sex appeal has more to do with behavior than looks

Take my Beyoncé assessment as an example….she looks very attractive physically but her mannerisms turn me off. She strikes me as a weirdo…and I always felt this..

Kelly on the other hand has that sassy yet down to earth sexiness that I love in a woman.

A lot of hood chicks that grew up tomboys yet discovered their femininity later on are like that in my experience…I love it

I would say behavior and how you take care of yourself is what constitutes sexiness

It seems you understand what's sexy to you. I understand what's sexy ... to me.

Shiv from Succession
Doris Burke
Rita Rudner
Gale King

tenor.gif
1651544346039.gif

This thread is funny because the “unsexy” women I can think of is often seen as highly sexy to general public…

I never thought Beyoncé or Rihanna were sexy for example. Always thought RiRi was weird looking and Beyoncé has a creepy look in her eyes. Zoe Kravitz looks like a 12 year old boy and model chicks like Eva, Robin Givens and Tyra Banks don’t appeal to me….but of course as a man, if they were next to me I wouldn’t pass on the pussy…

Kelly Rowland was the sexiest in Destiny’s Child in my opinion

I used to crush on Angell Conwell from the Baby Boy movie….SHE is sexy

Tamala Jones is fine as fuck….same as Elise Neal

Halle Berry is sexy when she doesn’t have to try to be

Sanaa Lathan was perfect in Brown Sugar

I like “girl next door” looking chicks. They aren’t flawless just simply down to earth looking. If they choose to dress up they wouldn’t need to oversaturate themselves…Shea butter and lip gloss is all they’ll need

My man...

dap.gif

I wouldn’t say I find them sexy I’ll just fuck all of them because they look like freaks even the Dike bitch 989538B6-D9E9-4B7E-AD95-84A7973AB027.jpeg
Nene Looks like she gives Goat Top 2FB27E27-A651-4398-B077-196BFDA22DB5.png
I Know this Bitch Freaky she looks like she down for whatever. 8BF446B4-20F3-4EAB-8837-44307B4D4CCB.jpeg
I’ll hit don’t ask why I just would 🤷🏿‍♂️ B7D465AA-719C-4C79-B61D-FA688702E1B2.jpeg
She a under cover hoe and will let u fuck for the right price ( Yes I Know she married) but I was talking to her on her onlyfans during quarantine and in so many words she was telling me the money got to be worth her stepping out on her dude. Her onlyfans is actually pretty good too 3488E8D3-59A5-47E9-8581-C77DFE50FD15.jpeg
Man I’m telling u right now I guarantee Missy got top 5 😺Dead or Live somebody hitting that. She is Pretty tho.

I wouldn’t say I find them sexy I’ll just fuck all of them because they look like freaks even the Dike bitch View attachment 831412
Nene Looks like she gives Goat TopView attachment 831414
I Know this Bitch Freaky she looks like she down for whatever.View attachment 831415
I’ll hit don’t ask why I just would 🤷🏿‍♂️View attachment 831416
She a under cover hoe and will let u fuck for the right price ( Yes I Know she married) but I was talking to her on her onlyfans during quarantine and in so many words she was telling me the money got to be worth her stepping out on her dude. Her onlyfans is actually pretty good tooView attachment 831417
Man I’m telling u right now I guarantee Missy got top 5 😺Dead or Live somebody hitting that. She is Pretty tho.

Nene definitely could get it…same as Kandi Burruss

Back