Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Marvel's Spider-Man

After I beat the game...I lost interest. Never was interested in getting like 100% on all the challenges.

I beat Spider-Man somewhere around November or December and stopped playing it. Just got rid of it at Best Buy this week. I paid less than $10 to buy it but I wasn't paying another $25 for DLC.

I'm at the part where he saved MJ from the dudes right before she got her story, and she flipped on him

played it, beat it, loved it

still liked the arkham series better, but i ain't mad at spidey for rocking off... it was a great game

i'll definitely cop the sequel

Thanks man, just copped. For folks who played it, what can I expect? Trust y'all reviews and thoughts over those nerds on YouTube.
Great story, a lot of tools to get real creative, a lot of dope costumes that actually impact how you play, and just fun as well which is what counts.

Thanks man, just copped. For folks who played it, what can I expect? Trust y'all reviews and thoughts over those nerds on YouTube.

I had it last fall. Very good game. The developers basically took the blueprint from the Batman Arkham series as far as the game mechanics goes. The story is dope from start to finish. The boss battles in Spiderman are creative as well. You should enjoy it.

Back