Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Marvel's Spider-Man

They must be planning some pretty big DLC for this game. Can’t just have that post credits scene and be like “Next time on Spider-Man 2. Coming September 2021!!!”

Can't Wait For The Game Of Year Edition (This Shit Came Out Too Close To RDR2 For Me To Even Bother)

rubbing-hands-together-gif-7.gif

Did my 1st Kingpin construction challenge...GEESH!

I'm shocked I survived that.

Picked it up. Cant say I'm super crazy about it, but it's got some hours into it. Been mainly swinging around getting all the tokens to level stuff up. Havent progressed story too much passed aunt May's birthday.

Game is exactly like batman except a spiderman version. Not necessarily bad, just already familiar.

Finished the game a couple days ago. Most fun I’ve had with an open world game since GTA 5.

I keep seeing the Batman comparisons I tried playing one of them, oddly enough I couldn’t really get into it. I love this Spider-Man game except for the puzzles

Finished the game a couple days ago. Most fun I’ve had with an open world game since GTA 5.

I keep seeing the Batman comparisons I tried playing one of them, oddly enough I couldn’t really get into it. I love this Spider-Man game except for the puzzles

Yeah, you could almost call it a Batman jack.

The combat style is lifted straight out of Arkham with a few tweaks.
Spider-Man has his own version of Arkham's detective move w/ the R3 button.
The Rhino battle is a play on the Bane battle.
The Scorpion sting section is a straight jack of the Scarecrow sections.
The Taskmaster side missions are a straight jack of the Azrael sections.
And the Black Cat DLC is looking like it's going to be a carbon copy of the Catwoman DLC.

The saving grace is that Spider-Man PS4 does all of these things a little bit better.

Finally gave this a true 100% with completing all the Secret Photos & Benchmarks. I feel accomplished. Now onto Tomb Raider until the DLC and Red Dead.

Is the DLC worth it?

Just beat the game and most of the challenges, but don't really feel the need to get gold on the dumb azzz drone challenges...or 65 hit combo.

Been having too much fun with this game. I'm grinding for that Iron Spider suit right now. I don't even use fast travel. Swinging around is so much fun.

Been having too much fun with this game. I'm grinding for that Iron Spider suit right now. I don't even use fast travel. Swinging around is so much fun.
Yea im at 78% story completion. I'm stringing it out as long as possible. Already done all the backpack and landmark collections lol

Finished the story a few weeks ago.
Man at that ending. So many seeds planted for a sequel.
I only have one gripe though. I loved the boss battles but I wish either they were longer or broken up.
Even though the Sable and Thug crimes got repetitive, I still found joy using different gadgets and chaining together different combos.
On to the DLC now.

After I beat the game...I lost interest. Never was interested in getting like 100% on all the challenges.

Back