Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Marvel's Spider-Man

Spiderman is a good guy soooooooo him being pro-police is kinda what he do. Get this fake outrage shotout of here. They're really mad that Miles dad is a cop and black

I wonder how many of these fake outrage people even played the game

If anything the message I got from this game was how inept the police were. Relying on Spider-Man for just about everything. Got my mans chasin purse snatchers, drug dealers, bank robbers, kidnappers, car chases, car accidents, defusing bombs, gang wars and shootouts

And that’s outside of the supervillain/bosses

What the hell do the police do in this game besides needing to be saved?!

Yuri stay on Pete line asking him to do her job hollerin about how she need a vacation and got the nerve to not put respect on Spider-Cop name. May as well make that man the commisioner

Pro surveillance is hilarious considering there’s side missions where you literally destroy surveillance drones. Also if you actually listen to the dialogue his relationship with NYPD is contentious. He says several times that he wish they would get off his case as he’s only trying to help the city. That very same first mission they cite you have to fuck up the crooked cops on Fisk’s payroll.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/421373-marvels-spider-man-getting-new-game-plus-mode#/slide/1

Marvel’s Spider-Man Getting New Game Plus Mode

Marvel’s Spider-Man for the PS4 just got even more awesome. According to a tweet from Insomniac Games, per Vital Thrills, the studio behind the hit title, the latest adventure of everyone’s favorite wall crawler will receive the New Game Plus Mode treatment, meaning players can bring completed game saves into a new game with all the merchandise they picked up along the way — a feature that will allow players to discover even more new items.

The New Game Plus Mode was recently added to God of War via a free patch. Players are able to start a new game with all of their previously unlocked armor, weapons and enchantments intact. They can choose to up the difficulty as well, and, if they’re so inclined, skip through all cinematic cut scenes. The feature also provides more upgrade capabilities. All in all, the New Game Plus mode is another way to get even more enjoyment out of a video game. And one that will undoubtedly make Spider-Man even more exciting on the next go round.

The Scorpion sting level rivals the greatness of the Scarecrow level. I don’t even mind that it basically jacked the concept.

Can you play as miles Morales in this game? I've glanced a few gameplay videos and it looks dope but I noticed that spiderman fighting stylehasnt changed since spider man ps1. He still has the uppercut juggle combos etc. Does he still make web boxing gloves and does he still rides piggyback on bad guys while punching them etc. Itsnstill dope but they need to add something new to his fighting style.

Can you play as miles Morales in this game? I've glanced a few gameplay videos and it looks dope but I noticed that spiderman fighting stylehasnt changed since spider man ps1. He still has the uppercut juggle combos etc. Does he still make web boxing gloves and does he still rides piggyback on bad guys while punching them etc. Itsnstill dope but they need to add something new to his fighting style.

So much more. The upper cut is just one of several ways to launch an enemy into the air. It’s the basic one you start with.

This fighting system rewards you more for dodging and linking combos and shit.

The gameplay videos actually hold back a lot. As far as web gloves or gimmicky shit, it’s more along the lines of Spider-Man homecoming where he has gadgets and different web settings (web grenade, taser webs, drones)

It’s progressed plenty. Just play it breh you won’t be disappointed

Just got it yesterday. Still gettin use to the controls as far as swinging.

I'm taking this game slow in day 2

I just did the art mission with mj

Web swinging is fun as hell and I just been getting backpacks and thwarting random crimes mostly. Trying to get these suits B

Been going to the top of the empire state and freedom tower and jumping off doing web tricks and shit

Back