Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Marvel's Spider-Man

Finally got back into gaming after YEARS out of the mix and jumped right into this. Just flipped it 2 weeks ago and LOVED IT. I know p5 is on the deck and the sequel will be there.

I wish they'd drop another DLC pack for this.

I'm late to the party I just copped this last week. I haventnt beaten the first kingpins lair construction site yet. I got a question. Are the dlc episodes apart of the story or are they their own episodes? I haven't copped those yet. I bought a used copy. Btw spider man will be added to the avengers game next year

I'm late to the party I just copped this last week. I haventnt beaten the first kingpins lair construction site yet. I got a question. Are the dlc episodes apart of the story or are they their own episodes? I haven't copped those yet. I bought a used copy. Btw spider man will be added to the avengers game next year
They tie into the main story BUT you do have to play to complete it only if you want 100% I played them before the last boss but you're really supposed to flip the game and then play those.

They tie into the main story BUT you do have to play to complete it only if you want 100% I played them before the last boss but you're really supposed to flip the game and then play those.
Yeah I'll play it lime a comic book. In comics when an event comes up but a reader missed it the issue is mentioned on the lower part of rhe panel in a small footnote

I just finished the story after two weeks. I played it on amazing difficulty. I still have 3 side missions 4 or 5 bases 2 or 3 challenges some 5 pigeons and 12 backpacks left. Ultikate difficulty and new game + is a nice surprise I think I'll try that. They shouldve dis the o e more day thing for new game mode. If you beat it on the original difficulties mephisto shows up you bargain for aint mays life and she doesn't die i. Tthe story. If you beat it on ultimate. Madam web shows up explains that fate can't be tampered with au t may stays dead but this time king pin gets released from prison some time during the story and you'll have to face him. I just downloaded the blac cat heist dlc. How big are the dlc in terms of mission and story kength?

Beat it on amazing, 100% on story mode and all 3 DLC's. It was dope af

Currently playing it on Spectacular, not completing any side challenges accept the bases. Straight story mode and Vulture and Shocker kicked my ass lol. Had a few suits and suit powers I had to get but 100% now. Noticed the benchmark screen and trying to knock all those out as I type. Didnt realize how limited my fighting style was. Only did like 70 something yanks b4 then

I wish I could skip the animations not that I've beaten it. That's my only draw back

Beat it on amazing, 100% on story mode and all 3 DLC's. It was dope af

Currently playing it on Spectacular, not completing any side challenges accept the bases. Straight story mode and Vulture and Shocker kicked my ass lol. Had a few suits and suit powers I had to get but 100% now. Noticed the benchmark screen and trying to knock all those out as I type. Didnt realize how limited my fighting style was. Only did like 70 something yanks b4 then

I wish I could skip the animations not that I've beaten it. That's my only draw back
Wait til you get to the DlC portion on Spectacular or above lol.

Back