Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Marvel's Spider-Man

Only thing making me nervous is that my expectations are closer to Arkham City but I can’t ever envision getting that level of narrative quality from Insomniac.

Im pretty excited for this game. I think its the next game ill be buying unless something else cool comes out July/August.

Definitely looks like the play style of Arkham series, but with spiderman. Will be cool to play. Especially if there are as many bosses as Arkham had, i loved fighting the Batman villains, but the Spiderman villains are pretty different so it will be a pretty cool fight I bet. Imagine fighting Doc Ock and dodging his claw things.

Mysterio could be a fight possibly similar to the Scarecrow fights in Batman. Making illusions and shit.

Im pretty excited for this game. I think its the next game ill be buying unless something else cool comes out July/August.

Definitely looks like the play style of Arkham series, but with spiderman. Will be cool to play. Especially if there are as many bosses as Arkham had, i loved fighting the Batman villains, but the Spiderman villains are pretty different so it will be a pretty cool fight I bet. Imagine fighting Doc Ock and dodging his claw things.

Mysterio could be a fight possibly similar to the Scarecrow fights in Batman. Making illusions and shit.
The bosses in Arkham Knight were underwhelming. That tank fight bullshit with DeathStroke was the WOAT. Even that stage with JT sniping was lackluster.

If Spider-Man can stick to the level of the boss fights in Batman Origins (the best of the series imo) then we'll have a winner on our hands.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to it and have already preordered my copy.

Who'd you put your pre-order in with. I can only find the digital copies on Amazon. I want my $20 Prime pre-order discount.
I was at gamestop picking up a charger and saw ads for It and just did it while I was there. I didnt get the collectors edition or anything.

Not really diggin that suit they are going with but as long as you can change suits i'm good. I saw at least 3.. that original, scarlet spider and this weird shit they chose to go with lol

I hated it at first until I realized that we're only calling it weird because Sony came up with it. It's hating to find fault in a new costume for a nigga that we love for, amongst many reasons, having a few dozen alternate costumes over the years.

Back