Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Spider Man: Miles Morales

Sony really fumbled this shit lol

So it is an actual game but within the same universe or whatever as the previous one

Basically they didn't have to build anything from scratch and used all the assets and shit from the other one, which is fine.

As long as it's a full campaign and not some 6hr shit, I'm sure no one will complain

It's essentially a new gen remaster with a games worth of new content.

It's not that hard to understand.

Not sure how it's a fumble either. You niggas worried about backwards compatibility and external hard drives for games you don't play but mad about this lol.

It's essentially a new gen remaster with a games worth of new content.

It's not that hard to understand.

Not sure how it's a fumble either. You niggas worried about backwards compatibility and external hard drives for games you don't play but mad about this lol.
Ima still get it and I’m cool with everything even though I’m disappointed it’s not it’s own direct sequel

I just think it’s funny that they fucked up the rollout lmao

giphy.gif

I'm still picking it up, but damn.

Freeman in here still trying to HDD shame people

i cant speak for console users but i use my HDD for other shit

if COD didnt take damn near 200gb, this wouldnt be an issue

Glad this isnt a direct sequel, i still want Spiderman 2 with Venom and shit.

Morales is straight and this expansion/ or stand alone looks cool asf regardless.

Glad this isnt a direct sequel, i still want Spiderman 2 with Venom and shit.

Morales is straight and this expansion/ or stand alone looks cool asf regardless.
This will be Miles some needed experience because Pete is going to need backup in his sequel

I'm just getting into spider man and it's a lot of fun. They should mqke this a series like Arkham games. After miles morales they should make a two player co op o line Team up game with spiderman and miles . then a three or 4 player team online with either black cat, spider-woman ,spider girl(aranya) etc. Or maybe a game were spiderman teams up with venom

Is this a fully developed stand alone game or is it Spiderman with a Miles expansion pack?

If you don't know, don't respond

Back