Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Spider Man: Miles Morales

Beat this a few hours ago. Story is super short. Got a ton of stuff left to do as for side missions and all that.
My son about to be 4 and he knows how to swing pretty damn good.
Still working on him with the combat.
If he gets in some shit he comes running and yelling asking for help. Lol.

Oh how could I forget no irritating ass Screwball is in this either
:hahaha:
I like those screwball missions though. Is miles morales a big game? 5 or 6 hours does t sound so big. I'm the tgpe of person who does the side missjons as well as the story.

Copped the Ultimate edition yesterday because I never played the 2018 one.

Damn, how did I skip that? Game is dope AF. Gonna be a minute before I get to Miles.

Why waste money on a ps4 when there's a new model out. Just wait until February or March and get a ps5
Is it backwards compatible?

I have FF7 that I played on my nephew PS4. I'm not a gamer so I think buying a PS5 would be wasteful

I still have a 360 that I play

Copped to give to my kids for vday

Was gonna wait till i got a ps5 but dnt look like imma be able get ahold of a ps5 anytime soon

I just got this yesterday because I finally finished all of the 1st Spiderman and DLC's

The lady at the store said it's fun but short and then I come in here and read the same.. kinda sad about that but if it has alot of side missions and stuff to complete 100% of it I will not be too mad

This new game did have a silver lining for me.
For the difficulty you can set it to where you never die. I did that so my son could play because he gets upset about dying.
So now he knows how to dodge properly which in turn he plays the original SM game.
He hasn't died playing that yet while on the normal difficulty.
Since then I let him start the MM game again but on normal difficulty and he hasn't died either playing that. Too proud of him.
Dude only 4 years old doing missions, using gadgets knows how to read the map correctly.

Back