Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Spider Man: Miles Morales

Is this a fully developed stand alone game or is it Spiderman with a Miles expansion pack?

If you don't know, don't respond
It's a full game just not as much as Spider-Man 1 cause they're still working on the official sequel for that as well. This is a full game though so Miles will be legitimate by time the sequel drops.

Goddamn and they're charging full price!?! Fuck! Already got my son wanting to get this but I'd rather wait a year for the price to drop off principle knowing that it's glorified DLC kmt

"Despite ongoing conversations about a next-gen price increase, Spider-Man: Miles Morales will only cost $49.99. You can also purchase an ultimate edition, including Marevl's Spider-Man: Remastered on PS5 for $69.99."

Last edited:
Despite ongoing conversations about a next-gen price increase, Spider-Man: Miles Morales will only cost $49.99. You can also purchase an ultimate edition, including Marevl's Spider-Man: Remastered on PS5 for $69.99.
Sony communication has been messy last few days very unusual for them

I have a problem with not being able to transfer our data. If it's our same account we're using we should be able to use our stuff smh.

Back