Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Spicing up the Nudes/Butt Naked Pics.

Eartha Clit

đź’ś
Site President
Hey guys, I knew you would come in here when you seen the word 'nudes' or 'butt naked' or 'pics'. haha.

What are ways you men think women can spice up the nudes, or are yall okay with them sending just a regular ole nude pic every time?

Tell us ladies on the site(the ones we have left), your opinions on how women should spice up the nudes.

Hey guys, I knew you would come in here when you seen the word 'nudes' or 'butt naked' or 'pics'. haha.

What are ways you men think women can spice up the nudes, or are yall okay with them sending just a regular ole nude pic every time?

Tell us ladies on the site(the ones we have left), your opinions on how women should spice up the nudes.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan dis some ole booooooolsheeeeeeeeit.

nah but forreal doe, yall ain't gotta "spice 'em up" unless you want to. Butt naked wife/gf pics are good enough by themselves.

So some plain ass nudes are cool?

I mean poses are cool, but that's kind of a given. Ain't nobody expecting you to pull some shit like this out:

artistic-nudes-in-blackwhite-9.jpg

a701b622b29acde2926f244046a8b844--artistic-photography-nude-photography.jpg

fine-art-nude-model-poses-beneath-waterful-weeses-pieces-Lindsay-Adler.jpg

Nubism-1289313704l.jpg

nah b, that's goin overboard and shit.

those underwear where the opening in the back is a direct path to the puss

yes lawd

we dont really need shit extra but if you must.......

the right clothes (or lack of, or mixed up) and props can spice a pic up

you could literally put anything in or near your mouth and its better

i cut for sweets so any of that shit is a nice perk *shrugs*

ERL!!!....oil aint never hurt nothing.....get a spray bottle....clothes on, clothes off....dont even matter

guns....aint for everybody but i like that shit

oh and smoking and/or just weed in general

How to spice it up?

Her sending a nude pic while laying in bed...wit another chick laying naked next to her with the caption "Hurry up and get home"

Back