Welcome To aBlackWeb

Speaker Pelosi confirms IRS monitoring account deposits of $600+ will be in Reconciliation Bill.

Yep, it's disgusting.

This country is headed for bloody internal conflict. I don't see any way around it. These trends that we're seeing both socially and politically can't continue the way they are without everything blowing up.

Yep, it's disgusting.

This country is headed for bloody internal conflict. I don't see any way around it. These trends that we're seeing both socially and politically can't continue the way they are without everything blowing up.
Its already been an internal conflict starting with occupy wall street. Its going to get worse if they continue to bleed the middle class pockets.
They think they're going to do automation and nothing is going to happen. They're wrong because you putting people out of work for robots. That leaves people with no money to spend .

This might be a response to the digital currency boom, which hasn't been heavily monitored.
Cashapp, Venmo, crypto, nft transactions, Onlyfans, etc.
Aside from that, most of our incomes are already recorded by the IRS.
Part of why doing income taxes every year is archaic at this point.
For many Americans, the IRS already has that info.

This might be a response to the digital currency boom, which hasn't been heavily monitored.
Cashapp, Venmo, crypto, nft transactions, Onlyfans, etc.
Aside from that, most of our incomes are already recorded by the IRS.
Part of why doing income taxes every year is archaic at this point.
For many Americans, the IRS already has that info.
Word..knowing that even though they were looking in on it, legally they couldn’t do shit. And now, they put something on the books to make it legal to do shit about shit they already knew

From another article I read, it seems they're trying to go after rich people who evade the IRS, not all the little peons who make peanuts.

Screenshot_20211015-090832_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20211015-090643_Samsung Internet.jpg

From another article I read, it seems they're trying to go after rich people who evade the IRS, not all the little peons who make peanuts.

View attachment 670108

View attachment 670109
I get this, the issue is that it’s gonna work for a moment and then rich people are going to pay their experts to find a way around it and legitimize it how they have with borrowing against their own debt. Then after years when the spirit of the law is forgotten. Law enforcement is gonna get a hold of it and manipulate it to fuck with average people.

View attachment 670108

View attachment 670109

I don't know. The problem isn't the people that are underreporting and hiding money. The problem is the fact that a lot of the people at the top don't have to underreport or hide money because the system allows them to cheat. If Biden isn't trying to fix that, then he isn't doing shit.

This is why I don’t like democrats, instead of being head strong and just going after an issue and clearly stating we are going after this issue, fuck how you feel. They do this manipulation of legislation that in the end usually results in replubicans twisting that legislation into something that fucks people

That will make it to where they can be made to look both stupid and intelligent plotting villains

Yep, it's disgusting.

Honestly you know what it's gonna take...poor white people rising up and realizing that the only thing they've ever been taught they have of value is being white.

Honestly you know what it's gonna take...poor white people rising up and realizing that the only thing they've ever been taught they have of value is being white.

Yeah, unfortunately, they are more likely to rise up and fight against the people that are actually trying to help them and the minorities that are in the same position as them - whatever benefits they get from being white.

Yeah, unfortunately, they are more likely to rise up and fight against the people that are actually trying to help them and the minorities that are in the same position as them - whatever benefits they get from being white.

Reminds me of a line from Rosewood when somebody told one of the white characters "the only thing you got going for you is being white".

Back