Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Spades Tournament

I wasn’t trollin tho..it’s hard if u don’t know ur partner..like, black go..she put a 10 of diamonds, I being watch rem and I know she don’t got no high card diamond so I play a jack, she play a 5, this nigga Goldie plays the king

I’m thinkin, he did that cause that’s the only diamond he has, next card out this nigga plays the 3 of diamonds

I wasn’t trollin tho..it’s hard if u don’t know ur partner..like, black go..she put a 10 of diamonds, I being watch rem and I know she don’t got no high card diamond so I play a jack, she play a 5, this nigga Goldie plays the king

I’m thinkin, he did that cause that’s the only diamond he has, next card out this nigga plays the 3 of diamonds
:popcorn:

:mfb:

I ain't never seen a game like this in my life. And he bid FOE on each hand.

I really thought Rem had that Ace of Spades bc Goldie had no more trump.... Im thinkin we gettin more bags...but nahhhh here come this nigga Germs at the very end wit the highest freakin trump card in the deck.
:cry:I thought jokers were high, damnit

:mybad:

Far be it for me to have smoked way too much weed growing up and actually have the memory of a 50 year old

Also,..I resent the fact that I’m being accused of trolliin

If anything, I just really didn’t care

Good night

50706724-A36B-45E5-95D4-1B69D0EF90E3.png

Back