Welcome To aBlackWeb

I can’t front I trashed this when I first heard it was coming out but took the kids this morning and I was highly entertained. Who else thought the mushroom planet was somehow Mario World? I hope it ends up being true but who knows.
He even took shots at the Mushroom World. I was like that's definitely directed at Mario

Took the kids today. Shit was dope but there's room for improvement

Opening sequence against the Guardian Echidnas was dope. Opens the door for a lot of growth

I also think the Mushroom planet relates to the first level of Sonic and Knuckles vs Mario. I'm a wiki what the level was

Shit was like the 2020 version of howard the duck. My kids liked it tho, its definitely a kids movie, asking u to just not care about shit that makes no sense.

Like, why the fuck is there a door to a roof that has nothing on it.

f1478b943a6bcbdfaa7705c3fd42f777485834da.gifv

1ef078312f417793f6b133ed7f1a1f8a90098f42.gifv

62435fd5ab896734e4229268fa3f6cadd6c23467.gifv

This shit was super dope! Watched it last night and the kids watching it again now.

They did Sonic justice, great translation of Sonic to film. The slo-mo sequences were dope.

I think part 2 will be Tails convincing Sonic to come back to his home world because something happened to the owl and they’ll have to face Knuckles or work with him in some way. Even though I won’t like it, the human friends will come along and Dr. Robotnic will figure out how to follow.

Was Jim Carrey ever considered for Alladin? He would have been a hell of a genie.

This seems beneath him.
This was my take when the first trailer came out. Let me redact this statement. This was perfect for Jim Carrey and if they make a couple more he’ll be well known to a new generation for this role.

Anyone else care to quote their initial take and state how they feel about the final outcome?

Shit was like the 2020 version of howard the duck. My kids liked it tho, its definitely a kids movie, asking u to just not care about shit that makes no sense.

Like, why the fuck is there a door to a roof that has nothing on it.

Like why are you worried about it? Is sonic based on some kind of sensical reality? Did you believe sonic and nem were real?

Lol at spinning your wheels getting mad cause you can't make sense out of non sensical shit.

Back