Welcome To aBlackWeb

Songs That Should Never Be Re-Made

you have a weird way of describing a past time that has been enjoyed since both you and I were born, but, im not here for that

I know what trash is to me, and this song is not trash

but how i know ya'll just don't like her, is not one single person can tell me a reason outside of "its trash" as to why they dont like the song lol

its quite fascinating

I actually like her and know she can sing so I don't know WTF this "y'all" is you speak of.

We know this is a subjective topic. Not fascinating at all. Shit just don't sound good to my ears.

As a teenager to early 20's yeah grinding with a broad at the club was fun. Now that shit ain't nothing to speak on like it some great shit. If a man ain't getting none at the end of the night that is worthless.

I actually like her and know she can sing so I don't know WTF this "y'all" is you speak of.

We know this is a subjective topic. Not fascinating at all. Shit just don't sound good to my ears.

As a teenager to early 20's yeah grinding with a broad at the club was fun. Now that shit ain't nothing to speak on like it some great shit. If a man ain't getting none at the end of the night that is worthless.
i forgot you married lol

it explains it now

Make that make sense
Beyonce's singles are pushed to the point you have to have an opinion about them...

People rarely discuss album tracks with any kind of energy. Had this been an album track niggaz don't stumble upon until they hear the whole shit...i think it would have been better received...

But because of its singles push, positioning it to be a summer hit that's heard everywhere.... It's gonna be more heavily critiqued

Beyonce's singles are pushed to the point you have to have an opinion about them...

People rarely discuss album tracks with any kind of energy. Had this been an album track niggaz don't stumble upon until they hear the whole shit...i think it would have been better received...

But because of its singles push, positioning it to be a summer hit that's heard everywhere.... It's gonna be more heavily critiqued

Ok, I can agree with some of that.

I still think its a trash remake though.

i assume you meant broads

but if a chick grinding on a dude to Ante up, then she not for me

good luck trying not to get ya'lls boxers mixed up in the laundry tho

be safe

:niggawhat:.....who cares what song is playing.

giphy.gif
...my nigga, don't tell me you was the one turning bitches down at the party to dance, cuz it wasn't YOUR song.

:niggawhat:.....who cares what song is playing.

giphy.gif
...my nigga, don't tell me you was the one turning bitches down at the party to dance, cuz it wasn't YOUR song.

well, i dont wanna derail too much, however, going to college in NOLA during the early 2000s was magical

the clubs/parties wasnt playing shook ones and shit

it was bounce music, reggaeton, and whatever dance friendly singles that were out

but i'm lol'ing at a nigga trying to dance with a chick when HNIC comes on

well, i dont wanna derail too much, however, going to college in NOLA during the early 2000s was magical

the clubs/parties wasnt playing shook ones and shit

it was bounce music, reggaeton, and whatever dance friendly singles that were out

but i'm lol'ing at a nigga trying to dance with a chick when HNIC comes on

Not many, if any parties are playing Shooks Ones.

But if phat azz Keisha wanna dance to Ante Up, guess what a nigga was doing......

0872e14fea7000610e8350660402c5ec.gif

I remember there was a talk about remaking Self Destruction. The only problem was that all of the artists at the time (early 2000s) were beefing with each other....and they all rapped about killing people and selling drugs.

Back