Welcome To aBlackWeb

Songs that made you want to visit a city/state

That nigga Vybz down bad for that bleaching shit. He looks like a dead man bro. Dude creeps me the fuck out.

True to a degree, So it goes. Dancehall legend though.
Once the opportunity arise to you, take a trip to JA. Will be One of the best traveling experiences in your life.

Will be dope if you make it to a trini carnival. Real talk. Will be plenty vibes.

Last time I hit Tdot carnival was in 1999. Wasn’t massive as it is now but def one of the best. Probably best city I visited along with San Francisco.

In the future, once I touch base in Tdot, I’ll give yuh ah buzz. Real talk, respect!!

I got to hit up JA to. The country side

Ya i gotta touch down in trinidad . Ya mon anytime ucome to toronto link up

True to a degree, So it goes. Dancehall legend though.
Once the opportunity arise to you, take a trip to JA. Will be One of the best traveling experiences in your life.
Much love man wasn't expecting that response haha.

Question about Jamaica, how come it's not considered a destination for black people to escape oppression?

Much love man wasn't expecting that response haha.

Question about Jamaica, how come it's not considered a destination for black people to escape oppression?

Is kinda like this, pretty much most English Caribbean nations, if not all, have a black government. That in itself give a lot of pride (& proud people) to each nationalities. The majority of English speaking nations also have black ppl as Head of Country (Barbados, Jamaica, St Lucia, st Vincent & the grenadines, Grenada, Trinidad & Tobago).

People in the Caribbean make less dollars than Americans (US dollar is valuable),but they can live a life of happiness in their bubble.

That’s why a lot of foreign entities (China, USA, European countries) have a agenda to buy up properties in the Caribbean. They want piece of that pie (experience).

Last edited:
Back