Welcome To aBlackWeb

Songs that made you want to visit a city/state

I think live and die in L.A. is a better version of this.....

But mines is Bowen homes in what's happening

The fact that this nigga ti started by pulling out a lawn chair at this niggaz neighborhood will never not be funny...

But I would love to ride by there just to get a take from the locals on the whole beef or lack of...

I think live and die in L.A. is a better version of this.....

But mines is Bowen homes in what's happening

The fact that this nigga ti started by pulling out a lawn chair at this niggaz neighborhood will never not be funny...

But I would love to ride by there just to get a take from the locals on the whole beef or lack of...

I had my first fist fight in Bowen Homes.

It did not go well.

I remember hearing Nothin But A G Thing for the first time riding shotgun in my cousin's car in California.

I'll never forget that moment.

What happened?
tenor.gif

NaturalFirmBilby-size_restricted.gif

Ludacris and Jermaine Dupri Welcome To Atlanta song. But Not just a song but that Lil Jon 02 era made me want to go to Atlanta. Although, it was only 1 hour and 30 minutes away. Lil Jon made it even more cool to see how fun Atlanta is.

makes me wanna go to trinidad

make me wanna go ja

Will be dope if you make it to a trini carnival. Real talk. Will be plenty vibes.

Last time I hit Tdot carnival was in 1999. Wasn’t massive as it is now but def one of the best. Probably best city I visited along with San Francisco.

In the future, once I touch base in Tdot, I’ll give yuh ah buzz. Real talk, respect!!

I got to hit up JA to. The country side

Back