Welcome To aBlackWeb

Songs that legit made u cry

I think the songs posted by people really are wack based on my taste main reason being as i said they sound very boring and dull
In their opinion those songs fit the subject to them. It don’t matter if you think they’re wack.

If I wasn't trying to stay in my positive zone I would be hurling all kinds of nasty insults at this whore right now.

Ben-Stiller-Is-Retro-Do-It-Reaction-Gif.gif

In their opinion those songs fit the subject to them. It don’t matter if you think they’re wack.

So there u have it comes down to opinion

U don't see me complain when somebody mainly Infamous does this a lot but many others too wack my post when i post songs and music i like

This is a part of life everyone gonna have their own tastes and certain stereotypes are true

Most females don't rock with a Common, Nas, Jay-Z, Lupe Fiasco, Ice Cube, Scarface, Rakim's music

Most females are drawn to commercial rappers who focus on hooks and melodies an Eminem, Lil Wayne, Drake, Nicki Minaj, 50 Cent

So there u have it comes down to opinion

U don't see me complain when somebody mainly Infamous does this a lot but many others too wack my post when i post songs and music i like

This is a part of life everyone gonna have their own tastes and certain stereotypes are true

Most females don't rock with a Common, Nas, Jay-Z, Lupe Fiasco, Ice Cube, Scarface, Rakim's music

Most females are drawn to commercial rappers who focus on hooks and melodies an Eminem, Lil Wayne, Drake, Nicki Minaj, 50 Cent
You get wacked mainly because the music you post is part of a wack thread or has nothing to do with the thread you post said music in. But I’m done now.

That's crazy, show me the interview where he said L3NU isnt a real fan!

Also he said in an interview that any fan who is obsessed with an artist has serious mental issues and needs help...take some advice from your emotional banger God

Back