Welcome To aBlackWeb

Some of these Instagram “models” are taking their need for views/likes/money to another level

No lie though homie is speaking some truth lol. Definitely have met those times of women while I was in college...they were virtually 'unobtainable' for the most regular of niggas mostly because they were squared up in other affairs. Generally kept it quiet unless they were comfortable talking about it because of the perceived associations. Even nowadays, I look thru IG sometimes, and though my game is pretty good nowadays...there's a more visible demographic of women that won't shift for nothing but cents

No lie though homie is speaking some truth lol. Definitely have met those times of women while I was in college...they were virtually 'unobtainable' for the most regular of niggas mostly because they were squared up in other affairs. Generally kept it quiet unless they were comfortable talking about it because of the perceived associations. Even nowadays, I look thru IG sometimes, and though my game is pretty good nowadays...there's a more visible demographic of women that won't shift for nothing but cents

I am sure like 10 percent of all women between the ages of 18 to 28 are selling pussy or some kind of adult content.

My nephews out here talking these women, by the second date these bitches talking about cash apps and shit.

I am sure like 10 percent of all women between the ages of 18 to 28 are selling pussy or some kind of adult content.

My nephews out here talking these women, by the second date these bitches talking about cash apps and shit.

Sad, but it makes sense.

I mean, from their perspective, they're thinking:

Why fuck with a man who's not paying them........when they could easily get with a man who will?

Putin clip.gif

10% is hella high.

10% is hella high.

Or low when you think about it.

I mean, there might not be that many out there flat out selling sex.

But in terms of having dudes pay a few bills..........groceries........dinner..........things for their kids..........etc, I'm sure the percentage is a lot higher.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Or low when you think about it.

I mean, there might not be that many out there flat out selling sex.

But in terms of having dudes pay a few bills..........groceries........dinner..........things for their kids..........etc, I'm sure the percentage is a lot higher.

I mean the world is full of tricks tricking off to women at high rates.

We will never know though.

Sad, but it makes sense.

I mean, from their perspective, they're thinking:

Why fuck with a man who's not paying them........when they could easily get with a man who will?

View attachment 870064

The shit is crazy.

I be like, how as a woman can you have a boyfriend, if you out here with an OF, got several dudes you film content with and you like going on dates and shit with regular square dudes. It's confusing shit.

I think the issue is, a lot of women in the US are overweight and unattractive and if you are an in-shape woman with a little sex appeal...you gonna try to sell some pussy or adult content. It's like selling crack in the 80s, anybody with a hustle bone in their body is trying it.

I 'll be seeing their ads...

I'm like...girl you a regular looking chick I see at Whole Foods.

But then I see the other bitches and them bitches be ugly as shit.

These White girls got the game on lock though, looking regular as fuck.

if you are an in-shape woman with a little sex appeal...you gonna try to sell some pussy or adult content.
Nah I wouldn’t go this far. There’s a very small minority of women like this selling pussy or adult content. If you think it’s a majority it’s because the majority of women you know do this.

Back