Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

I won't be disappointed if you don't hike or ski, but sister, I'll be disappointed if you don't know how to cook. I MYSELF can cook. I am not wasting my time with no woman who CAN'T cook. And when i say "cook" I mean COOK cook cook...as a RULE. Not that you have to do it all the time, but in the sense that it wasn't some afterthought skillset you made an exception to acquire reluctantly. Like, you should have some kind of foundation passed down from maw maw, your maw or someone in the fam that you built upon and expanded further on your own through the soul. Nobody in the house should be able to mess with you in the kitchen it should be unquestionable on every angle.

Passport bro or not, I hope my brothers picking women who know what they doing in the kitchen. Of few videos i done seen so far of them posting their wives or girlfriends they always at some lil restaurant. I haven't seen any of them in the kitchen. FOrget skiing. lol

Related video:

Dude trying to hold back laughter clip.gif

Woman talks about her issues with the passport brothers.

Already timestamped:

I didn't really watch all of this, so I don't know what they said throughout, but this is a good video that shows my problem with the anti-passport bros response.

If these chicks don't want these dudes, why are they spending so much time trashing them? I get that some black women feel like these guys are trashing them. It's fine to respond to that, but they don't just do that. They come out of the gate basically calling these dudes predators and rapists and shit like that. It's crazy for black American women to so recklessly use that type of language to describe black men given the history we've had in this country. It just seems to me that they are kinda proving the point these dudes are making.

I didn't really watch all of this, so I don't know what they said throughout, but this is a good video that shows my problem with the anti-passport bros response.

If these chicks don't want these dudes, why are they spending so much time trashing them? I get that some black women feel like these guys are trashing them. It's fine to respond to that, but they don't just do that. They come out of the gate basically calling these dudes predators and rapists and shit like that. It's crazy for black American women to so recklessly use that type of language to describe black men given the history we've had in this country. It just seems to me that they are kinda proving the point these dudes are making.

It’s cuz they don’t care if they prove the point. They’re just in it to disrespect the men because they can. The women who are against those kinds of men are just admitting what we been knew. Women are just gonna talk to talk and disrespect men.

To call all men who leave sexual predators and deviants is just ridiculous. I’m sorry but I can’t get down with that. The real dilemma, however, is the fact that again, I said it before, I don’t agree with leaving your country and flying all the way into a completely different area to get the woman that you wanted. In the minds of the women at large, they don’t put two and two together as to why the men are leaving. So they have to come up with men are only doing it Because they are predators.

Which is why the men are leaving, what kind of BS is that? The women Are literally saying men are doing it cuz they are creeps, into little girls and are abusive.

I mean the passport bro thing is a lot about shitting on black American women for not being good enough and finding a docile foreign broke woman sound real mail order bride type shit. The f niggas was just going out of country and finding wives and being quiet like military dudes it would be no back and forth. And it’s really just between those two groups this to me is not related to most blacks people in anyway.

and a lot of those countries are heavy on sex tourism so I can understand creep factor

I seen a ton of videos from Asian and women from South America talk about how American women are talking down on them and calling them dumb and gullible and they taking offense to it.

Some came out and said it’s many black American women that’s saying all these negative thing about them.

shit is a circus all the way around and I feel black women are being painted as the villain with how other women from different countries are taking offense to the insults they are being thrown around and I hate to admit I understand where they are coming from because I said something similar a little while ago on here

Last edited:

You answered you're own question. For every man that has genuine intentions on finding a wife overseas, there's another man whose sole purpose is to shit on black women. And as with every other group, everyone gets lumped in together.

You answered you're own question. For every man that has genuine intentions on finding a wife overseas, there's another man whose sole purpose is to shit on black women. And as with every other group, everyone gets lumped in together.

You raise a good point. I did think it was funny when dude in the video addressed the women that accuse the Passport Bros of bashing black American women by saying "We weren't talking to you. We were talking to each other." It's like, come on genius, you're making videos on Youtube. You can't put that shit out there for everyone to see and then turn around and act like it was a private conversation.

Yea I can’t watch KS vids bruh ngl. Lol.

But I appreciate it. I had just seen a reel on IG from a friend of mine where she posted some fried wings she did and that crap kinda triggered me. She real pretty too, look like Aaliyah. Every once in a blue moon she post a meal she prepared and when I see some of them I just be like “😅” It’s not that they look bad either, it’s just that you can kinda tell when someone don’t have the fundamentals ingrained in their dna with how they do in the kitchen. At least she tries here and there though I suppose.

Last edited:
Being a single man going down a youtube hole of videos of men talking shit about women and posting little kiki gifs about it is some next level weirdo shit my guy.

That's not what those videos are about though.

Which you would know if you had listened to just a portion of them.

Not even in their entirety.

Back