Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

If nothing brings us together then why even bother discussing the betterment of the black community altogether?

The problem I have with you simps/emasculated nigs is that y'all come online to defend black women no matter what they do and you're nowhere to be found when they spread the worst narratives about us men as a group. A lot of fatherless behavior on full display, emotions out of control and all.

Unlike your kind, we check each other in my circle, men are told to step up and women are told to be more feminine. AND IT WORKS. Obviously it would sound crazy to you because, like many, you fear the women in your life. Newsflash: we are not all the same, indeed.

Lol so if your circle is good why don’t you try this tactics with more people instead of us. You making it seem like black women are oppressing black men. I feel you online it looks like a warzone where black women divesting is an insult to the regular dude. The manosphere niggas are an insult to regular chicks. But y’all be for that extreme shit

The simps are the worst brother.
- They enable some of these women's terrible behaviors
- They don't even get chosen by these women, let alone on an anonymous forum
- They realize way too late that their white knighting was never gonna work and they start resenting both women and men who aren't simps.

But they're a necessary evil. I gladly take their girls, or deal with them for a bit and give them back so they can wife them afterwards. And when these men get hit with a divorce, their ex-wives and I do dinner dates on their money.

Personal experience

If nothing brings us together then why even bother discussing the betterment of the black community altogether?

The problem I have with you simps/emasculated nigs is that y'all come online to defend black women no matter what they do and you're nowhere to be found when they spread the worst narratives about us men as a group. A lot of fatherless behavior on full display, emotions out of control and all.

Unlike your kind, we check each other in my circle, men are told to step up and women are told to be more feminine. AND IT WORKS. Obviously it would sound crazy to you because, like many, you fear the women in your life. Newsflash: we are not all the same, indeed.
Man, you spent ya first 2 weeks looking up, at, and for smut 😐

And the first venture out into this new land and you wanna talk down on American Black Women and what they can improve on😐

But you want me to believe you some kinda Marcus Garvey IRL😐

Nigga please

- They realize way too late that their white knighting was never gonna work and they start resenting both women and men who aren't simps.

But they're a necessary evil. I gladly take their girls, or deal with them for a bit and give them back so they can wife them afterwards. And when these men get hit with a divorce, their ex-wives and I do dinner dates on their money.
My bad playa. Here I thought you was a regular degular smuttie.

Had I known you was out here wining and dining divorcees and thot pockets every weekend I wouldn't have even botheres asking about the women in your life

I mean, I'm sure there's just so many😐

I think one of the biggest problem is how easy it is to marginalized peoples viewpoint. It’s just very easy for black men to speak up on certain grievances and then it automatically gets turned into a touch of grass, go outside, you don’t know what you’re talking about argument. However, whenever the women start to speak up about their personal experiences? Rape, assault, disrespect, physical abuse, emotional abuse, degradation, gaslighting? Men know better than to outright deny it. Even if you think they’re lying. We don’t just immediately meet them with pushback.

The same way Bm can easily get called out to do better, that’s fine.

BM can’t ask the same. So it is what it is.

I think one of the biggest problem is how easy it is to marginalized peoples viewpoint. It’s just very easy for black men to speak up on certain grievances and then it automatically gets turned into a touch of grass, go outside, you don’t know what you’re talking about argument. However, whenever the women start to speak up about their personal experiences? Rape, assault, disrespect, physical abuse, emotional abuse, degradation, gaslighting? Men know better than to outright deny it. Even if you think they’re lying. We don’t just immediately meet them with pushback.

The same way Bm can easily get called out to do better, that’s fine.

BM can’t ask the same. So it is what it is.

Its an over correction for the past when it was easy to dismiss a woman victim. It’s not right at all. But I do think men need to speak up to other men. It’s slowly becoming more acceptable for brothers to be more open with our feelings.

Its an over correction for the past when it was easy to dismiss a woman victim. It’s not right at all. But I do think men need to speak up to other men. It’s slowly becoming more acceptable for brothers to be more open with our feelings.

What’s an overcorrection?

the attitude that a man can’t criticize women in any way.

Okay I get you. I’d atill say it’s not an easy task. I get it though

Its a lot of weirdo, women hating dudes out here. Not like a certain level of frustration you’ve dealt with and went through. Dudes that flat out just hate women. Dudes that don’t have the gift of gab, are attractive, are tall, don’t have money to make anything else they get lumped in with the men who try to have a real, legitimate conversation.

It’s a tricky convo.

Are you serious?

Saying something that is not normally a black activity is shitting on it?

News to me

No need to go back and forth about it, but when some black people are saying they do something that they do something and then someone comes along and basically says "Black people don't do that." They are basically shitting on that activity. Maybe that wasn't your intent, but be real, you have been witness to people doing that at some point.

No need to go back and forth about it, but when some black people are saying they do something that they do something and then someone comes along and basically says "Black people don't do that." They are basically shitting on that activity. Maybe that wasn't your intent, but be real, you have been witness to people doing that at some point.

To be fair, he wasn't really shitting on hiking.

Just the notion that it was common for black people to go hiking.

Reactions: GNS
To be fair, he wasn't really shitting on hiking.

Just the notion that it was common for black people to go hiking.

Maybe I gotta go back and read what he said. But in my experience, when you got a bunch of black people talking about something, and someone comes in and says "Black people don't do that shit" they are usually downing the activity. But maybe that's not what he was doing.

I won't be disappointed if you don't hike or ski, but sister, I'll be disappointed if you don't know how to cook. I MYSELF can cook. I am not wasting my time with no woman who CAN'T cook. And when i say "cook" I mean COOK cook cook...as a RULE. Not that you have to do it all the time, but in the sense that it wasn't some afterthought skillset you made an exception to acquire reluctantly. Like, you should have some kind of foundation passed down from maw maw, your maw or someone in the fam that you built upon and expanded further on your own through the soul. Nobody in the house should be able to mess with you in the kitchen it should be unquestionable on every angle.

Passport bro or not, I hope my brothers picking women who know what they doing in the kitchen. Of few videos i done seen so far of them posting their wives or girlfriends they always at some lil restaurant. I haven't seen any of them in the kitchen. FOrget skiing. lol

Last edited:
Back