Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

Ya response lacked any real substance but what I read is this black woman that is your friends with won't listen to you on the toxic relationship she's in.

But she should because.......you're a black man 😐

And because she doesn't, she's now the face of all black women who don't/can't be corrected 😐

I mean you can say it lacks substance, it didn’t, but it was a basic set of questions I didn’t really feel like it needed these long winded details on. She’s talking to a guy who’s toxic, manipulative, narcissistic etc. So just off of that alone, she’s not supposed to be talking to him because she can’t build a solid relationship with him. He objectifies her, doesn’t apologize when he’s wrong, doesn’t regard her feelings and on top of that, compromised her health sexually.

I gave you basic answers cuz that’s all your basic questions really required. You wanted me to type sixteen paragraphs?

Your questions was straight up and down. She don’t gotta listen to me because I’m black. I could’ve been a wombat, or a parakeet.

Yall so uncultured.... snow tubing, skiing and all that is accessible. Black people have to go out and try new things and new places.

I agree, however at the same time I disagree.

I agree that we, as a community, need to get out and do more. There's a lot of shit out there for us to experience.

However... It's not all accessible for people living in the hoods across America, and that's where the majority of us live. And by not accessible, I mean cost-wise. Las Vegas and Phoenix are both situated in valleys surrounded by mountains. It was not often you would see Black faces hiking those mountains. In the winter in Vegas you had skiing on Mt Charleston, again, very few Black folks would partake. Phoenix is a 2hr drive from Flagstaff, where skiing was in abundance. It's rare that Black folks go up there. Michigan is 2nd in the nation for number of ski areas available, yet you'd be hard pressed to see Black folks on the slopes or even cross country through golf courses in the winter.

Why???

A lot of it requires money to take up, and we just ain't got it like that. Expendable income is something we're short on as a group. I know individually there are those of us that have money to spend on these things, and when we do have it, we're more likely to do it if we're not trying to stay stuck in the hood rut of poppin bottles, flossin' expensive shit, etc. Some of us are more aware that there's a larger world out there than our immediate city, neighborhood, or block and are willing to experience it. The rest rarely do.

I used to cross country ski with the family when I was in middle school and high school. I also raced BMX when I was younger, rode a skateboard around the neighborhood, was into archery, programming computers, and we played tennis as a family. We were also a family of runners.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobody I went to middle school or high school with fucked with ANY of that shit, it was all seen as "white people shit". Well, almost nobody, I had one friend in high school that was into BMX, skateboarding, and programming but, like me, he wasn't originally from Detroit (he was from Peoria, IL).

I know that was years ago, but the attitudes towards such things really haven't changed.

I agree, however at the same time I disagree.

I agree that we, as a community, need to get out and do more. There's a lot of shit out there for us to experience.

However... It's not all accessible for people living in the hoods across America, and that's where the majority of us live. And by not accessible, I mean cost-wise. Las Vegas and Phoenix are both situated in valleys surrounded by mountains. It was not often you would see Black faces hiking those mountains. In the winter in Vegas you had skiing on Mt Charleston, again, very few Black folks would partake. Phoenix is a 2hr drive from Flagstaff, where skiing was in abundance. It's rare that Black folks go up there. Michigan is 2nd in the nation for number of ski areas available, yet you'd be hard pressed to see Black folks on the slopes or even cross country through golf courses in the winter.

Why???

A lot of it requires money to take up, and we just ain't got it like that. Expendable income is something we're short on as a group. I know individually there are those of us that have money to spend on these things, and when we do have it, we're more likely to do it if we're not trying to stay stuck in the hood rut of poppin bottles, flossin' expensive shit, etc. Some of us are more aware that there's a larger world out there than our immediate city, neighborhood, or block and are willing to experience it. The rest rarely do.

I used to cross country ski with the family when I was in middle school and high school. I also raced BMX when I was younger, rode a skateboard around the neighborhood, was into archery, programming computers, and we played tennis as a family. We were also a family of runners.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobody I went to middle school or high school with fucked with ANY of that shit, it was all seen as "white people shit". Well, almost nobody, I had one friend in high school that was into BMX, skateboarding, and programming but, like me, he wasn't originally from Detroit (he was from Peoria, IL).

I know that was years ago, but the attitudes towards such things really haven't changed.

Yeah I didn't do these things as a kid or on family vacations. We did go rafting one time lol.

Yeah I didn't do these things as a kid or on family vacations. We did go rafting one time lol.

My stepfather would regularly take us out on a boat he'd rent up at Sanford Lake to go fishing. Lotta cats might go fishing, especially up n Saginaw, but very, very few went out on a boat.

Damn a skiing...I wanna snowboard. That seems more fun.

I remember there was this yearly event where black folks got together (I forgot where) for the weekend at skii resort location. Again I forgot where b/c someone mentioned it back in the old country.

Anyone here have any knowledge of this? Maybe know the name of the event?

Man yall need to follow different accounts if you have IG. .... it will help your algorithm. Like jokes aside IG can help connect with different groups and accounts that you actually are into. My feed is full of outdoor adventure type stuff.

I follow black travel type accounts, black hiking pages and camping pages. Most of the groups I follow are local or regional.

Only time I did something close to hiking was when Pokémon Go dropped

It was cool seeing all type of folks just randomly trying to catch Pokémon all over

There's nothing as group/collective that they can improve on just like there isn't anything as a group/collective that American Black Men could improve on. We are not all the same.

The problem I have with you incel/whites only/pick me ass niggas is that yall come on online to talk in circles to everyone EXCEPT the black women in YOUR life. If there are any and you just not speaking on the woes of black women from what you read online and see on IG

Instead of trying to be this all caring superhero that's out to put all black women on the path to righteousness how about you start trying to save the women in your circle. If they're are any🤷🏿‍♂️

If nothing brings us together then why even bother discussing the betterment of the black community altogether?

The problem I have with you simps/emasculated nigs is that y'all come online to defend black women no matter what they do and you're nowhere to be found when they spread the worst narratives about us men as a group. A lot of fatherless behavior on full display, emotions out of control and all.

Unlike your kind, we check each other in my circle, men are told to step up and women are told to be more feminine. AND IT WORKS. Obviously it would sound crazy to you because, like many, you fear the women in your life. Newsflash: we are not all the same, indeed.

I wouldn't say scared, it’s like walking down a block where once you get to a certain point?? Like twenty kids walk out and try to jump you.

They can’t fight, are slow, easy to hit, have low fight IQ…..but they do shit like smudge your sneakers. Vomit on you, throw boogers in your eye and you just walk off disgusted and they act like they won.

So at times, when you try to correct women? Gaslight, move goalposts, deflect, play stupid, ask for white knights and simps to jump in. It’s pointless.

The simps are the worst brother.
- They enable some of these women's terrible behaviors
- They don't even get chosen by these women, let alone on an anonymous forum
- They realize way too late that their white knighting was never gonna work and they start resenting both women and men who aren't simps.

But they're a necessary evil. I gladly take their girls, or deal with them for a bit and give them back so they can wife them afterwards. And when these men get hit with a divorce, their ex-wives and I do dinner dates on their money.

Back