Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

Naw, you said that after my first post. I read your other post. Im speaking of your initial post. It was nothing but a blanket statement and then you tried to clear it up. It wasnt till your later post where you began to be specific. If you said that first, you probably wouldnt received so many replies.

Also, do you hike? Hiking is just not in the mountains either just so we are clear.

View attachment 1006748
It would make so much sense if he just said he was trolling for conversation but this is @Dwayne after all

Again. You’re missing the point on purpose along with the ones co-signed.

it’s not a normal occurrence so see black folks hiking in America. A huge majority of black folks don’t live in areas where it’s hiking available.

your small ass view point of one area of this huge country don’t mean it’s something black folks normally take part in

It’s normal to see black folks to pay a sport
It’s not normal to see black folks surf
It’s normal to see black folks listening to rap
It’s not normal to do black folks listen to death metal
Its normal to black folks in a sports car
It’s not normal to see black folks in a lifted truck

It’s really simple and y’all making it difficult.

In one breath y’all argue on here about culture now y’all acting like things that not in our culture is everyday occurrences.

I live in 3 different states across this country and feel comfortable in my assessment.

We just not regular participate in certain activities right now and nothing wrong with admitting that

That's your experience. I have lived in 4 states and traveled across the US. And my experience was similar to @loud-ninja. Black people doing all types of activities

say you'll find bigfoot in the woods before sum black folks huh? Lol

true story

round senior yr in HS my homie was pushin a lil snow, white boys call & want sum

they at the park deep off in the woods, took us bout 30min to walk/hike to their spot

we chill for a bit, put a few in the air then white boy like yall wanna camp out for the night

I'm like where the tent at or even sleeping bags... mf said they jus get drunk & pass out on the ground

man hell nah walk us back to the car bruh

:hahaha:

man y’all wouldn’t made it out anyway white boys drugs and woods

My job is already done

Once I see that title change and how I felt shit like that shouldn’t be posted on a black website I went full go to change the direction of this thread
View attachment 1006757
Why didn't you say you had a problem with the title

If I missed you having done so, my apologies

Yall so uncultured.... snow tubing, skiing and all that is accessible. Black people have to go out and try new things and new places.
Now skiing, I will say most are non-blacks. Skiing is not widely available to some. I have to drive out 3-4 hrs just to hit the nearest slope. Also that shit is expensive, lol. But the main reason is probably most people are scared. It can be dangerous. I was scared my first time going down a slope.

I lived in LA, New Orleans and Dallas

Hiking ain’t something black folks do. It’s rare and nothing is wrong with that so just accept it the shit, damn.

First of all most black folks live in areas where hiking ain’t available and not part of the culture

Bruh upset because I’m using the word normal.

y’all don’t know black folks around this country on a large scale and it shows.

Been to all three and found black folks doing these activities. LA had the most surprisingly

Why didn't you say you had a problem with the title

If I missed you having done so, my apologies

Mannnnnn Ive had numerous fights with y’all (mods) about thread titles only to end up in them lololololol.

I let that ship sail two years ago 😂

This is an activity that Borders being crazy lol

how was it?
How far up were you?

like 13,000ft

1 of the best experiences of my life

I did this as well. Funny thing, I have a fear of heights. But i dont have a paralyzing fear of it. Also, once I jumped, it was pure adrenaline. The actual plane ride and the opening of the door was the only scary part.

lmao bruh

swear I say this every time someone ask

when that door opens & the air comes rushin in it's like

"aight..."

:hahaha:

When's the like time you tried to 'correct' a woman?

What's her relationship to you?

What qualities do you think you possess and have showrd that woman to where she feels getting 'corrected' by you is their best course of action?

I say today.

Shes a good friend of mines.

Id say just a general understanding of men, and what men do. It’s a toxic relationship she has with another man and it’s me letting her know she shouldn’t be involved with him.

I say today.

Shes a good friend of mines.

Id say just a general understanding of men, and what men do. It’s a toxic relationship she has with another man and it’s me letting her know she shouldn’t be involved with him.
Ya response lacked any real substance but what I read is this black woman that is your friends with won't listen to you on the toxic relationship she's in.

But she should because.......you're a black man 😐

And because she doesn't, she's now the face of all black women who don't/can't be corrected 😐

even then

I think you'll still have to do tandems until you get enough jumps under your belt

:shrug2:

You probably right. I'll revisit the idea when my kids are older. By then I'll probably be so old the shock of jumping out of the plane will be enough to kill my ass.

Reactions: GNS
Back