Welcome To aBlackWeb

SOME ABW Men apparently diss black women: thread about passport bros again

I understand what you're saying. In the context of a sexual relationship though makes it different because ain't no potential child or std coming out of a business deal so the stakes for dealing with somebody you claim to hate are much different. I never said that personality types have to match to for people to have a sexual attraction. Its really as simple as if a person claims to not like something but continues to engage with it then it's either one of 2 things. Either they're stupid or they really don't dislike it as much as they think or pretend to. I can understand the concept of something and still think it's dumb to partake in and that's what this is.

I agree 100% that the possibility of pregnancy makes it stupid and reckless to have sex with people you don't like.

The rest of what you're saying just seems more like you doubling down on your inability to accept that some people can like the sex and not the person they have sex with.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
I agree 100% that the possibility of pregnancy makes it stupid and reckless to have sex with people you don't like.

The rest of what you're saying just seems more like you doubling down on your inability to accept that some people can like the sex and not the person they have sex with.

Lol at accept. Yeah you're still missing it. I never said i dont accept it. I said it's stupid. Two different things. There's plenty things you can fully understand and still find dumb as hell

Lol at accept. Yeah you're still missing it. I never said i dont accept it. I said it's stupid. Two different things. There's plenty things you can fully understand and still find dumb as hell

No, bro. Look at what you just posted. You said if people fuck other people they don't like, either they're stupid or they don't dislike that person as much as they say. I'm saying that's a false dichotomy because neither one of those options has to be true. The person could just really enjoy fucking someone they don't like. Period. They don't have to be stupid (even if fucking someone you don't like has risks) and they don't have to be lying about how they feel about the other person. That's the reality that you just can't seem to grasp.

No, bro. Look at what you just posted. You said if people fuck other people they don't like, either they're stupid or they don't dislike that person as much as they say. I'm saying that's a false dichotomy because neither one of those options has to be true. The person could just really enjoy fucking someone they don't like. Period. They don't have to be stupid (even if fucking someone you don't like has risks) and they don't have to be lying about how they feel about the other person. That's the reality that you just can't seem to grasp.

And i can continue to think they're stupid regardless of whatever reasoning they provide. It won't make it or their actions any less dumb.

for the record objectively I would smash Candace Owens

she looks like she would make great sex faces if u crumple her up in the bedroom 🙁

that has nothing to do with how I value her for her political/social views tho

for the record objectively I would smash Candace Owens

she looks like she would make great sex faces if u crumple her up in the bedroom 🙁

that has nothing to do with how I value her for her political/social views tho

giphy.gif

She's an attractive woman but I know too much about her views and she regularly sleeps with cacs so I couldn't do it.

I understand tho

Some of their standards weren't too high when they got knocked up by dudes that ain't around anymore.

Funny how that works.

Like that one broad DatGirl_Icey that got eviscerated on the IC after she posted her list of standards on Twitter and I reposted all of it.

491e7e8b8aa5f03b715afcfc883ea974.jpg

For all that woofin she was doing about her standards she got knocked up by an nigga that was short, broke, and thuggin.

Funny thing is, there’s a lotta women out there who don’t want men with kids (single dads).

Who cares??

Sometimes it’s just a preference.

Maybe you don’t wanna deal with the drama of the ex still being in the picture.

If I was single and I had kids, I’d fully understand if maybe a woman didn’t wanna have a serious relationship with me.

Funny thing is, there’s a lotta women out there who don’t want men with kids (single dads).

Who cares??

Sometimes it’s just a preference.

Maybe you don’t wanna deal with the drama of the ex still being in the picture.

If I was single and I had kids, I’d fully understand if maybe a woman didn’t wanna have a serious relationship with me.

Which is where I'm at: widower with two special needs adult kids at home and two more adult kids out of the house. I 100% understand if broads ain't trying to see me, especially at this age.

Back