Welcome To aBlackWeb

Social Media Etiquette?

Damn bruh

Shit cut deep
tenor.gif

If I'm going to monitor his social media activity I might as well check his call log and texts while I'm at it. Smell his clothes and track his car GPS for good measure.

If I'm going to monitor his social media activity I might as well check his call log and texts while I'm at it. Smell his clothes and track his car GPS for good measure.

If someone actually does all that...they minus well apply for a position wit the NSA. At least get paid wit benefits. Lol

I don't care about liking pics or comments, but from experience I feel like if you gotta block me on social media you doing some shit you not supposed to.

Yall was in here lying like a mf. Never met a chick who doesn't spy.
My wife lurk and stay bringing up shit I said when ever I question her about shit...

I be like:foh3:

They ain't bout to give me no pussy

She be like

giphy (2).gif
And you ain't bout to give nobody no dick

I gotta have a reason for me to feel like spying, something gotta be way off. Most people do shit routinely in a relationship, so when that shit goes out of wack that sends red flags. This how people get caught cheating as well.

My friends spy from the jump which is crazy to me because it’s no trust from the jump. I’m gonna trust you until you give me a reason not to. I’m definitely not about to be looking for a reason not to trust you. That mean I’m basically looking for shit that's gonna hurt me. Why would I wanna put myself in that situation? I’ve been called stupid for trusting my dude because he could be cheating and having me out here looking stupid. I think it’s stupid to be in a relationship with someone I gotta spy on from the jump and who I don’t trust enough to let be free. I shouldn’t have to jump every time his phone ring or search to see if it’s a chick.

I've never had a social media issue with anybody i dealt with. But then again I've never been with nobody who was heavy on sm so idk how I would act.

Its always more layers to shit though.

Like personally, i dont give a fuck bout my girl liking pictures. Its whatever.

But, if my girl stays liking pictures, now im getting judged by my friends. Im the dude whose girl stay on social media. My chick might be the most loyal, but mfers gon think my chick easy, and perception is a mfer.

As a grown man, you stop caring about what mfers think bout you for 90% of everything, but still dont wanna be called a sucka around your friends.

Its the same for women too. Yall dont want to have the man that all your friends think is cheating cause he wilds out on social media.

Just saying this to say its more to telling your SO to chill on social media than just worrying they might be using it to cheat.

I've never had a social media issue with anybody i dealt with. But then again I've never been with nobody who was heavy on sm so idk how I would act.
This. I don't generally care about an app for liking shit. I'd probably get tight if s/o was constantly taking pics or at least revealing type of pictures and just being thirsty with comments. I hate social media for the most part lol and have been lucky in the past of not dealing with people who need that validation.

Back