Welcome To aBlackWeb

Social Media Etiquette?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
What's the social media etiquette for you and your s/o when you're in a relationship?

Yall cool with them liking pictures? Is it different if they like local people's pics than a famous/popular person's pic? Can they leave a comment? etc

dont touch my shit
dont drive my shit
i got accounts online
and i hide my shit

If I tell her a nigga shooting his shot in her comments, she need to dead it.

If I gotta step in we going all the way ignorant

If I think she flirting under another nigga SM, she gotta dead it.

Thus I wouldn't follow my S/O on SM

Social media has changed so much over the years. ppl look at you as thirsty for liking too many pics on IG and if you like too many pics at one time on FB it means you wanna smash. I wouldn't care if my S/O was double tapping what she considers eye candy, but what we not going to do is entertain ppl. FB got some disrespectful ppl so I would advise on perception if activities on their FB looked a certain way. People take FB posts too seriously sometimes too. Like nigga she mad not single lmfao... she single know tho v ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He can like pictures and comment that’s fine with me but know your limits. Idc if he likes local chicks pics or IG pics but know your limits.

Ain’t no mfn heart eyes. Ain’t no mfn kissy faces. Ain’t no damn emojis periodt! JK about that previous sentence. But as long as he keep it respectful, I’m good. Luckily for me, I seem to attract dudes who ain’t into social media. They just have accounts and be watching videos all day.

As far as me, same thing. When I’m talking to a guy I don’t comment on no nigga pics. I’ll barely like a pic. My whole picture taking changes too. Be buttoned up like a nun. I ain’t knocking what other people do but when I’m talking to somebody, I wish I would show some cleavage or some ass. If he don’t get on me about posting shit like that(if I ever did) he ain’t the one for me.

I haven’t ever been friends with my SO on social media so I think that cuts down on a lot of drama regarding it.

I can say I dont and wouldnt care, and thats the truth

but its also a non issue b/c she's not into social media

just fb and its all family, kids pics, and recipes

I only do this outside of fb so its nothing she worries about either

Do whatever ya like. I have no need to be possessive or jealous. You fuck up, you fuck up and shit will be dealt with then. I have no time worry about what might could happen regarding that.

I haven’t ever been friends with my SO on social media so I think that cuts down on a lot of drama regarding it.

I blocked mines on IG, and haven't been on FB for 2 1/2 for the same reasons. No regrets. Relationship still in entact with or without social media.

Last edited:
If I tell her a nigga shooting his shot in her comments, she need to dead it.

If I think she flirting under another nigga SM, she gotta dead it.

Thus I wouldn't follow my S/O on SM

If a nigga bold enough to shoot in the comments she for everybody and that pussy in the streets already. Just know that..

He can like pictures and comment that’s fine with me but know your limits. Idc if he likes local chicks pics or IG pics but know your limits.

Ain’t no mfn heart eyes. Ain’t no mfn kissy faces. Ain’t no damn emojis periodt! JK about that previous sentence. But as long as he keep it respectful, I’m good. Luckily for me, I seem to attract dudes who ain’t into social media. They just have accounts and be watching videos all day.

As far as me, same thing. When I’m talking to a guy I don’t comment on no nigga pics. I’ll barely like a pic. My whole picture taking changes too. Be buttoned up like a nun. I ain’t knocking what other people do but when I’m talking to somebody, I wish I would show some cleavage or some ass. If he don’t get on me about posting shit like that(if I ever did) he ain’t the one for me.

Lmao is somebody going to tell her?

Do whatever ya like. I have no need to be possessive or jealous. You fuck up, you fuck up and shit will be dealt with then. I have no time worry about what might could happen regarding that.

I used to think 90% of the time, but as of lately I think we agree 60% of the time lol

shit don't bother us either way...

neither of us flirt, and don't nobody flirt with us.....

I used to think 90% of the time, but as of lately I think we agree 60% of the time lol
Just recently I've been thinking I have that perspective cuz I haven't ever truly given af about someone. If they cheat they cheat no fucks given by me cuz I'm out peace see ya, hope the universe dont fuck ya up too bad. But also I think I only ever got cheated on when I was a youngin, early 20s.

Back