Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sober Sex vs Intoxicated Sex...Somebody define sexual assault!......comforter shopping...

Look here bruh.

I ain’t fucking no chick that’s drunk. I don’t give a fuck what was agreed on before unless she’s my wife.

Sex is serious for me.

The pros don’t out weigh the cons.

That’s how unwanted babies and court cases happen
You honestly should have led with this as your first post instead of hollering rape b

Anyone can understand this POV because you have a reason thats personal to why you don't do it.

Look here bruh.

I ain’t fucking no chick that’s drunk. I don’t give a fuck what was agreed on before unless she’s my wife.

Sex is serious for me.

Then just say you don't why is there a big ass debate in this thread lol. This is merely about if 2 people who have been knowing eachother, comfortable, all that good shit ready for some sex. Do yall A. Sip something before or B. Just fuck lol? The fuck yall keep talking about rape and consent niggas we are talking about if yall have already had that conversation before yall started fucking or are a couple or whatever 😂 🤣

Miggas
FB_IMG_1608973335920.jpg

Then just say you don't why is there a big ass debate in this thread lol. This is merely about if 2 people who have been knowing eachother, comfortable, all that good shit ready for some sex. Do yall A. Sip something before or B. Just fuck lol? The fuck yall keep talking about rape and consent niggas we are talking about if yall have already had that conversation before yall started fucking or are a couple or whatever 😂 🤣

Miggas
View attachment 536809
Before I got called some extra foul shit and label something that I’m against it was taken to place it didn’t have to go.

I made a 2 post totaling 1 word, 3 numbers and 1 exclamation mark for a grand total of 8 characters.

It went to far because of the lies about me. But y’all skipped all that shit and act liked it never happen and it’s all good.

Look here bruh.

I ain’t fucking no chick that’s drunk. I don’t give a fuck what was agreed on before
unless she’s my wife.

Sex is serious for me.

This. Verbatim. I'm not even tryna be in that position. I'ma remove the possibility if a woman being able to feel like I took advantage of her. No ma'am.

Before I got called some extra foul shit and label something that I’m against it was taken to place it didn’t have to go.

I made a 2 post totaling 1 word, 3 numbers and 1 exclamation mark for a grand total of 8 characters.

It went to far because of the lies about me. But y’all skipped all that shit and act liked it never happen and it’s all good.
I missed that convo while I was catching up ans saw yall seemingly patched it up but, personally I've never thought you were on that type of time.

It's a shame that the thread title should be "is it ok to have sex with someone who is drunk and can't give consent" for y'all's posts to make sense

title should be edited to add

Buzzed-Driving-16-9.jpg

tenor.gif

Depends man.

First of, this type of shit typically happens with a chick im already fucking. Either we dating or just been chilling and fucking, we go out, get fucked up on whatever, come back and smash.

Them one night stand joints I try to avoid now. But in the past when they did happen, I always let the chick decide. I always let her decide if she wanna come over.

However I did or do it, I must have been doing it right cause I never got accused of fuck shit ever.

Exactly

y’all niggas can’t even comprehend well enough to get the premise of the thread and took this shit to lengths it ain’t have to go because y’all can’t comprehend.

the thread was about YOU. Not the person you’re having sex with. It ain’t have shit to do with one night stands or any other layers y’all tried to add to make this thread look RAPEY.

If you and your s/o was about to have sex, would you get some Henny or green in your system before y’all get it popping or do you prefer to just go sober. It was that simple.

Tink tinks.

Back