Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sober Sex vs Intoxicated Sex...Somebody define sexual assault!......comforter shopping...

So you're incapable of talking about 2 completely separate topics lol?

Putin gif.gif

Not when those 2 topics overlap.

Like it or not, you can't separate the topic of drunk sex from the fact that........in the eyes of the law..........women can't legally give consent when they're intoxicated.

Putin clip.gif

Last edited:
Im smoking regardless so it doesnt really count as being in any altered state

dont drink much anymore so its not really a factor....thats not to say some day time sex after a couple sips or beers aint goat

but drunk sex aint really it

Lmaooo at this thread.

Question - How do YOU like to have sex?

Answer - intoxicated sex is rape.

You meet a chick at the bar and y’all chatting and y’all take back to the hotel and y’all both like to have sex intoxicated

You getting lit and then fucking?

You meet a chick at the bar and y’all chatting and y’all take back to the hotel and y’all both like to have sex intoxicated

Depends man.

First of, this type of shit typically happens with a chick im already fucking. Either we dating or just been chilling and fucking, we go out, get fucked up on whatever, come back and smash.

Them one night stand joints I try to avoid now. But in the past when they did happen, I always let the chick decide. I always let her decide if she wanna come over.

However I did or do it, I must have been doing it right cause I never got accused of fuck shit ever.

shits stupid and doesnt really need to be debated.....make your own judgements, every situation is different

i've sent 2 girls home that I felt were too drunk.....i've also been ravaged by a drunk woman when I hadnt been drinking, she was a regular friend that liked to go club and drink and then hit me up

This thread was never about one night stands but someone you know enough to be well past that. This just a session the OP ws asking and all these wild ass scenarios keep coming up lol.

Fam question is about you. Why you focused on your potential partner right now?

Shit so wild

That might be the problem.

Y'all are so focused on me...........that you're not paying attention to the topic at hand.

Basic math when you think about it.

Meaning, if 2+2=4...........and 3+1=4........then 2+2=3+1.........and 4=4.

So, if a woman can't legally give consent when intoxicated...........and people are in here talking about having sex while intoxicated...........then people are talking about having sex with a woman who can't legally give consent.

Having sex with a woman who can't give consent is considered rape............so, whether it's intentional or not......y'all are promoting rape culture.

All I'm doing is exposing the hypocrisy.

Y'all are so focused on me...........that you're not paying attention to the topic at hand.

So, if a woman can't legally give consent when intoxicated...........and people are in here talking about having sex while intoxicated...........then people are talking about having sex with a woman who can't legally give consent.

Having sex with a woman who can't give consent is considered rape............so, whether it's intentional or not......y'all are promoting rape culture.
Fam if this scenario is what the thread was about, you would be batting 1.000, but it ain't, so why do you insist on making the thread about this situation?

This thread was never about one night stands but someone you know enough to be well past that. This just a session the OP ws asking and all these wild ass scenarios keep coming up lol.

Look here bruh.

I ain’t fucking no chick that’s drunk. I don’t give a fuck what was agreed on before unless she’s my wife.

Sex is serious for me.

The pros don’t out weigh the cons.

That’s how unwanted babies and court cases happen

However I did or do it, I must have been doing it right cause I never got accused of fuck shit ever.
Bruh, this shit right here puts too much shit into perspective

Niggas really arguing intoxicated sex=rape based off OTHER motherfuckers situation.

If you've never been accused of no fuck shit like this, how does it become the norm for your personal opinion??

All I'm doing is exposing the hypocrisy.
There...is...no...hypocrisy

the question, for bajillionth time, is asking how do Y-O-U!!!, personally...ONLY Y-O-U, like to have sex? Sober or intoxicated?

All Y-O-U had to say is👇
I don't drink or smoke.

Back