Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sober Sex vs Intoxicated Sex...Somebody define sexual assault!......comforter shopping...

intoxication can blur the lines of consent
thts not rocket science

but thts not what this thread is about, im assuming ???

me personally, im starting to enjoy sober sex more. i can feel everything

or hangover sex. idky but after a night of drinking my body is so sensitive. you could blow on me and i would melt

everything is heightened for me

ive fell asleep too many times during drunk sex
and high sex was the shit when i was like

21 :/

:wtf11:
How did Buddy(or female) feel about you going night night mid stroke?

I've made my point.

Thread's gonna be bookmarked for future reference.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Deadeye on some.................
LPVRpj.gif

:lol10:

Fam, I know you haven't gotten laid since Krush Groove, but the thread again is about if YOU prefer sex sober or intoxicated. Why you keep adding layers to it.

Do YOU deadeye like to have sex sober?

Or

Do YOU deadeye like a lil liquor/drugs in ya system?

Maybe don't use the term drunk as it seems to have some image that you have to be unconscious, so how about tipsy, faded, etc... You are very well conscious of your actions but your inhibitions have been given the green light.

"buzzed driving is drunk driving"

tenor.gif

intoxication can blur the lines of consent
thts not rocket science

but thts not what this thread is about, im assuming ???

me personally, im starting to enjoy sober sex more. i can feel everything

or hangover sex. idky but after a night of drinking my body is so sensitive. you could blow on me and i would melt

everything is heightened for me

ive fell asleep too many times during drunk sex
and high sex was the shit when i was like

21 :/

:wtf11:

B9Vx.gif

I'm just using y'all's logic from previous threads.

So, say whatever you want about me.

Just realize that it applies to y'all just as much.

Basically, if you believe a woman can't give consent when intoxicated............then having sex with her while she's intoxicated is an act of rape.

No way of getting around it.

That’s not what they are saying. In this scenario they are asking do you like to be drunk or high and have sex. Like if me an my wife agree to have sex but we want to smoke and drink first by your logic that’s rape but we already consented before we got drunk. That’s how it’s going down in this scenario but y’all want to play victim

That’s not what they are saying. In this scenario they are asking do you like to be drunk or high and have sex. Like if me an my wife agree to have sex but we want to smoke and drink first by your logic that’s rape but we already consented before we got drunk. That’s how it’s going down in this scenario but y’all want to play victim

WAIT...THIS SHIT IS 12 PAGES LONG AND NIGGAS ARE STILL EXPLAINING THE SHIT THAT WAS EXPLAINED ON PAGE 1?!?!?

Back