Welcome To aBlackWeb

So your GF or Wife goes on “girls trip” and is caught on video grindin’ on some roided up Odell lookalike at a beach party.. WWYD?

All I know is ain't nobody ran me off this mufucka

tenor.gif
Do you know who those two NBA players are?

Ain't shit wrong with a girls trip and my wife can go to the club without me anytime she wants. My wife also knows whats appropriate and what's not. My wife knows what's disrespectful to our marriage, me and herself.

She either going to govern herself accordingly or
giphy.gif

Shit ain't that hard to understand

cousin been cheatin' on her husband as long as they been together... And they been together since high school. Everybody knows about the shit, even her husband but he's the type that don't believe in divorce (same with her), so they're still together.

Karma caught up with her ass though: A few years ago he met a Mexican broad and knocked her up. Now she's helping to raise his extra kid.

giphy.gif

I actually told her that too. She came out here and sat there in her hotel room crying about it and we were like "Gyal... You been cheatin' on this man for over 25 years, niggas he knew, niggas he worked with, niggas from the hood... We all from the same little ass city where everybody knows everybody! Shit I heard about your fuckery from niggas I know long before I even met you! You CAN'T be mad that he finally fucks around with a fine ass broad that gave him a lil attention. "

She was still mad tho. Caught a case behind it too 'cause she went up to the broads job and jumped her while she was still pregnant.

I actually told her that too. She came out here and sat there in her hotel room crying about it and we were like "Gyal... You been cheatin' on this man for over 25 years, niggas he knew, niggas he worked with, niggas from the hood... We all from the same little ass city where everybody knows everybody! Shit I heard about your fuckery from niggas I know long before I even met you! You CAN'T be mad that he finally fucks around with a fine ass broad that gave him a lil attention. "

She was still mad tho. Caught a case behind it too 'cause she went up to the broads job and jumped her while she was still pregnant.

tenor.gif

Back