Welcome To aBlackWeb

So...who should dethrone Roman?

Who do you want to see beat roman for the title?

• Cody Rhodes

• Sami Zayn

• Kevin Owens

• Seth Rollins

• The Rock

• Someone else

Results are only viewable after voting.
Seth and Cody had great chemistry I genuinely enjoyed all 3 matches. I cant wait for them to run it back down the line with the belt.

Hell Rollins will probably take it off Cody somewhere down the line to avenge his losses.

Y'all know damn well you wasn't fucking with Cena, Edge and Batista all coming back and winning the rumble so why y'all cool with this

Seth and Cody had great chemistry I genuinely enjoyed all 3 matches. I cant wait for them to run it back down the line with the belt.

Hell Rollins will probably take it off Cody somewhere down the line to avenge his losses.

Seth could have just won the Backlash rematch & Cody win the rubber match in the HIAC. They fucked up with the “Bu buT I wAsNt prePaRed” nonsense cause it telegraphed Cody winning that match too lol
luckily Seth can eat Ls without coming off like a bozo. Which is probably why he ate all 3 LS

Y'all know damn well you wasn't fucking with Cena, Edge and Batista all coming back and winning the rumble so why y'all cool with this

Personally at the time I also wasnt behind some of those guys when they came back. If I was i wouldnt of been upset.

Seth could have just won the Backlash rematch & Cody win the rubber match in the HIAC. They fucked up with the “Bu buT I wAsNt prePaRed” nonsense cause it telegraphed Cody winning that match too lol
luckily Seth can eat Ls without coming off like a bozo. Which is probably why he ate all 3 LS
I feel Rollins felt it was important to put over Cody too in a major way. If he really didnt want to lose 3 times you really think he dont got pull and could of ate ONE of those wins. Seth was the top guy next to Roman.

I mean Cena and Batista were the only ones I think fans were generally tight about. Niggas hate Cena and Batista was booked over DB, and the Nigga himself protested it.

Didn’t Edge win it after coming back from a 9 year absence? That woulda been like DB winning it after coming back from retirement. I don’t think anyone would have had issues with that

I feel Rollins felt it was important to put over Cody too in a major way. If he really didnt want to lose 3 times you really think he dont got pull and could of ate ONE of those wins. Seth was the top guy next to Roman.

Reason # 5864 of how you know Seth is a made guy. Bruh at level where an L doesn't hurt his stature none whatsoever.

Here’s how I would do it:

SummerSlam 2023:

Roman Reigns (c) vs Cody Rhodes — Undisputed WWE Universal Championship.

There’s no Bloodline around to save Reigns, i concocted an entire storyline to explain why but I’ll save it for brevity. Reigns and Rhodes has a 30 minute barnburner. For the finish though, it’s a swerve.

your winner and new Undisputed WWE Champion:

CM Punk.

Back